Chapter34~I Need You

Y/N's POV.

It was like Déjà vu every day. I felt like I was messing up every second of my life, but Momo always just smiled at me and carried on with life. I couldn't though. She had become very clingy to me. Now that she has found her feet, she would toddle anywhere and everywhere. I thought falling down the stairs was not included in part of learning, it obviously was. It was my fault, I shouldn't have left her by the landing on her own. I'm so dumb sometimes, maybe most of the time as well.

I didn't really know if I was dreaming yesterday or something, but I heard Taehyung talking to me, couldn't really remember what he said though. I smoothed Momo's hair and we headed down stairs for breakfast. Dad was sitting on the sofa with blankets around him.

"Hi Dad," I casually said.

"Good morning Y/N and Momo too." Dad yawned.

"Did you sleep on the sofa?"

"Yeah, Uncle Jin is sleeping in my room."

"Ohhhh..." I placed Momo in her high chair and started making her breakfast, keeping a close eye on her every few seconds, I couldn't risk another accident.

On top of that, Taehyung has been acting strange lately. I mean very strange. He was up to something that I couldn't really figure out. Maybe he's dating? I couldn't stop thinking about the couple rings Jungkook and Taehyung wore.

He now had a new routine, had a 10min bath around 8am, took around 40mins just to pick some clothes and get ready to go out, finally left the house at 9:00am exact. I saw him tiptoe down the stairs and unlocking the front door.

"Where are you going today? Again?"

"A place." Taehyung responded.

"What kind of place?"

"A place where you won't go."

Taehyung has become seriously annoying lately as well.

"Like..."

"Like stop asking me where I'm going, I'm not irresponsible like you."

Silence.

"Taehyung, don't talk to your sister like that." Dad scowled.

"Whatever, I'm late now bye." Taehyung hurried out the door.

I shook my head and carried on making breakfast.

****

I always phoned Jimin up, but all I get is his voice mail. I tried to call Jungkook, but he always says he has plans every night and every day. I tried texting my other friends, but they say they're either busy or they don't live around my area. I had no hope left until I stumbled across Suga's phone number.

I knew faithfully what to do.    

~~~

{A/N}

Okay, next chapter is where everything starts to happen💙 Thanks for reading and have a great day💙💙💙