Chapter47~Danger

Taehyung's POV.

I stood outside Suga's apartment for 10 minutes. I called Jungkook 10 times but there was no reply. I tried the final time and he instantly picked up.

"Jungkook, where are you? I've been standing here for a while now." I hurriedly said.

"Taehyung, I-"

"Kim Taehyung, are you trying to black mail me?" a familiar voice shot down the phone.

"Black mail?" I flinched, knowing who I was talking to. "MIN YOONGI, IF MY BOYFRIEND LOSES A STRAND OF HAIR YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS-" I screamed at Suga.

He ended the call before I could say anymore. A few seconds later, there was a sound of a window smashing. I looked up to see what was going on. Pieces of glass were whizzing down, followed by a phone plunging down from the cracked window. The phone landed right on my head, glass piercing my skin. My head ached, causing blurred vision. I managed to look at the phone properly. It was Jungkook's phone. I gasped at the sight, blood trickling down my forehead.

Did I care if I was bleeding? Did I care about myself?

I didn't think so because all I cared about was my boyfriend's safety.

Jungkook was in danger.    

~~~

{A/N}

Thanks for reading and have a nice day💙💙💙