Chapter20~DAD!

Y/N's POV.

When Dad finally came down the stairs 1 hour later, he looked so bright and joyful.

"You look great, what happened?"

Dad nervously giggled. "Nothing really, except from the fact that I didn't really do much of the work because Taehyung insisted I would break it before I even make it."

Dad flopped onto the sofa and watched Momo for a few minutes as she stuck her fingers into the teddy bear's eyes.

"I'm not really sure how I'm feeling at this moment, I'm sorry..." Dad's mood changed in a flash.

I sat up slowly.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" I asked expectantly.

"For shouting at you..."

I shook my head. "No Dad, you shouldn't apologise, I'm the one to blame, it's my fault, I'm supposed to be the one saying sorry."

"Y/N, I'm the one to blame, I didn't raise you properly, you and Taehyung were raised without a mum, if only I didn't divorce your mum..."

"Stop trying to blame yourself Dad, Mum divorced you, I can't think of a single reason why she would divorce someone like you..."

"Our marriage was forced."

There was silence in the room, even Momo was silent.

And I broke the silence. "Really... I didn't know..."

"I only married your mum because she was pregnant with Taehyung."

My eyes widened. "What?"

Dad sighed. "I shouted at you because you reminded me of my past... me failing at life."

"So, you're saying I'm failing at life now?" I glared at Dad.

"No Y/N, why do you think every word I say is a criticism?"

"I'm not, I'm just saying the obvious. You're probably thinking why I'm related to you because you're Kim Namjoon with the IQ of 148 and shouldn't have a dumb, failing daughter like me."

"Kim Y/N stop..."

"Everything I do is wrong isn't it? I became the choreographer of JYP, did you praise me? Have you ever sympathised me? All you do it shout at me. You're always so hard on me, you obviously like Taehyung more than me."

"Wrong? Sympathise? I always care about you. Shout at you? I rarely shout at you. Praise you? Praise you for what? Getting hooked up and ruining your life at such a young age and lying to me for 2 years."

"No..."

That hit me hard. He was right. There wasn't anything to praise about me.

"I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A WASTE OF SPACE IN THE FAMILY." I shouted.

"NO KIM Y/N THAT'S NOT TRUE YOU-"

Momo started to wail. And It sounded awful.

I heard Taehyung open the bathroom door and rush down the stairs. He was wrapped in a towel.

"Can you two stop arguing? Look, you two made Momo cry." Taehyung said as he picked Momo up, but I got there first.

"I'm sorry Momo" I whispered in Momo's ear as I rocked her "Me and grandpa will stop arguing okay?"

Dad and Taehyung just stood there staring.

"Do you need my help?" Dad asked.

"No, I don't need your help, I don't want to look like a loser."

Momo kept looking around the room, especially the door. I instantly knew what she wanted to do.

"You want some fresh air Momo? I do too."

"What is that supposed to mean Y/N?"

"I thought you was clever, it means I'm going out." I said, banging the door behind me. Momo snuggled her head towards me. I think Momo wanted fresh air because the crying quietened down. In Dad's eyes, I was just a fail, but I'm not letting that happen. I would take the full responsibility to look after her and be a good mum. A successful mum. A mum that Dad wouldn't shout at. 

~~~ 

{A/N} 

I say I'm going to write longer chapters but I never do😂😂😂 Thanks for reading and have a great day ❤️❤️❤️