Chapter32~Car Ride

Y/N's POV.

We got in Dad's car and drove home.

"Y/N, why? I seriously thought you had more sense than that." Uncle Jin shook his head in disgrace. He turned to Taehyung. "What happened to your... lip?"

Taehyung placed his mouth mask over his face. "Nothing..."

"Nice try." I smirked. Uncle Jin wasn't convinced on that answer, neither was I.

"So... how are you Taehyung?" asked Jin.

"I'm fine." He replied.

Jin chocked on the water he was drinking on. "Wait, is that a couple in on your finger?"

I turned to look at his finger.

Gucci ring?

Wait, is that the same ring Jungkook was wearing?

"No, it isn't." Taehyung nervously giggled, cupping his hands together to hide the ring.

For the rest of the car ride, they talked about singing and musical stuff. I only half listened, holding Momo and looked out the window.

Dad turned the radio on louder.

"Let's do some singing..." Dad laughed and began to sing when he noticed what song it was. Uncle Jin did the same. They both sang the chorus together and took turns to sing the verse.

I never understood how Dad and Jin were related, Jin was the responsible, careful older brother who had a singing voice like angel, on the other hand, Dad sang like a creaking door.

The next song that came on was cypher pt4. And... Dad spat fire, enough to cook a whole box of ramen noodles. He was rapping like it was his job.

"Woahhh, Dad, I didn't know you could rap..." Taehyung was amazed.

"I told you Dad can rap better than you" I grinned.

We finally drove up our road and parked the car.

I opened the car door first, making sure I was the first one to go in. I twisted my keys in the front door and rushed up the stairs. I was more exhausted than yesterday. I looked at my phone to see the miss calls from my friends from the party and a few texts. I scrolled through my contacts to call Jimin, but it was sent to voice mail.

He told me to call him.

So why isn't he picking up?

~~~   

{A/N}

I'm really tired so short chapter sorry😩😩 Thanks for reading and have a great day💙💙💙