Chapter53~Forgive you?

Y/N's POV.

I couldn't believe my luck. The next day, I was shopping in the supermarket for food and saw Jimin. PARK JIMIN!

He was in the pharmacy aisle, pushing a trolley. He had a mask on, but it was obvious who he was, well to me it was. I didn't have time to call anyone for help, my brother was literally on the edge of life or death, because of him and Min Yoongi. Jimin didn't commit the crime, but he did help Suga escape, so I still count it as harming Taehyung.

I dumped my shopping; my brother was more important than my shopping, and followed him from behind, hoping that he wouldn't notice me. 5 minutes later, he went to pay and headed out of the door. I trailed behind him. Finding out where he stayed was useful, right? Because I'm sure Suga would be where he was. After 10 minutes of stalking, he finally arrived at a semi-detached house. It was white with black edges and borders around the windows, a very Tudor style house.

I watched from the corner as Jimin unlocked the door and went inside, lightly closing it behind him. The house looked awfully familiar somehow. This was the house me and Jimin brought together? No actually, this was the house Jimin was telling me to buy with him, but I ended up only paying a quarter of the price. The house was under his name, since I wasn't old enough. That means that the house is basically his. I sighed and took my keys out.

I'm sure I have the keys to this house...

I fiddled around with my keys, guessing which key it could be. I only had one shot to this because if he finds out someone is trying to get in, he would escape again. I headed to the door. I looked around for any CCTVs. I was guessing there wasn't any. Hoping for justice to do its work, I turned the key in the lock.

It clicked.

IT OPENED!!!!!!!!

I had no time to celebrate so I stepped in and shut the door ever so quietly. I glanced around for any sight of them. They weren't down stairs. I ruffled my hair in frustration and crept up the stairs. Peeping my head around the doors, there was no Park Jimin or Min Yoongi to be seen, but there was one door, slightly closed, there was just a little line, enough for me to listen and see what they were talking about.

"You need to go to the hospital, your hands are getting infected, we can't hide like this..." Jimin held Suga's hand.

"But we can't go to the hospital, the police would find me." Suga winced in pain as Jimin tried to rub an ointment on his infected area. "I didn't hurt him on purpose I swear..."

"So, you were trying to kill me?" I pushed the door open and walked in casually with my hands in my pockets.

"Y/N!?!?!" they shouted in unison.

"How did she get in?" Suga looked at Jimin in disbelief.

"I don't know..."

"We brought this house together Jimin, I got the spare keys, don't you remember?" I smirked, rattling the keys in his face.

"You followed me?"

"Destiny brought me here." I plastered an even wider, fake smile.

"Y/N, please don't call the police..." Jimin pleaded.

I raised an eyebrow. "I can't believe I did a better job than the police in finding you... I didn't even need to try."

"Y/N..."

"When did you have the right to say my name?" I scowled at Suga. "I go to the hospital every day to see if Taehyung wakes up, I wait by his side every day to see him wake up and this is all because of you Min Yoongi, how am I supposed to forgive you?"

"I..."

"It wasn't your fault Min Yoongi, it was mine for trusting you..." I turned to Jimin. "You too-"

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked at the id. It was Dad calling.

"Hello..."

"Y/N? Come to hospital quick."

"Why? Did Taehyung..."

"HE WOKE UP!!!!"

"REALLY DAD? I'M COMING RIGHT AWAY."

I ended the call and looked at Jimin and Suga.

Suga stood up. "Is Taehyung awake?"

"What do you think?" I snapped.

"That's great news."

"He wouldn't be sleeping for so long in the first place if it wasn't because of you." I hissed. "...Just go."

"Go? What do you mean? ..."

"I'm speaking English, so you should understand what I'm saying. I'm telling you to go and I'm not calling the police. I can feel you didn't do it on purpose. The moment you slashed him and clasped on your knees, I could feel the guilt in you. I know you're a nice person, but you're just doing all of this to get Jimin. Why didn't you just tell me? Was it necessary to do all of these careless actions?" I challenged.

"Thank you, Y/N..."

"Don't thank me, if I was the one lying on that bed, I'm sure my brother would do the same thing..." I turned away from them. "I don't want to see your face ever again, if you see me on the street, I hope you head in the other direction away from me, I hope I would never see you again..." I ran down stairs and slammed the front door behind me, trying to hold my tears back.

I'm sure my brother would have done the same thing as me.

Would he?

~~~

{A/N}

This chapter has exactly 900 words😂😂 I decided there will be four epilogues to this story so remember to stay tuned. This isn't the last chapter of course, but I just wanted to mention it to you and see your thoughts. I also thinking of a new story, I got the concept, so after this ends, a new one would be up soon, so stay tuned for that one as well. I will be announcing the story name in the last epilogue! Anyways, Thanks for reading and have a great day 💙💙💙