CHAPTER 29

Monroe, My eyes fluttered open over and over again until my vision became clear. I slowly looked around, realizing that I was in Prince's house and it was surrounded by Daniel's boys. I then looked over, hearing soft cries from my left.

"Deanna?" I called. She looked up, tears flooding down her cheeks. They held a gun to her head, waiting patiently.

"Monroe." She whimpered.

"How did you get here?" I ask.

"He got his boys to kidnap me and now they're going to kill us." She cried.

"Shut up!" One said. She remained silent, looking down. I looked around again, seeing Destiny as well along with Julius.

"Destiny?" I called. She looked up, holding Julius in her arms, they held a gun to her head as well. I look at myself, realizing that I was held in place as well.

"Oh you're awake!" Someone saids. I look up and see Daniel stepping from the kitchen.

"Sorry they had to put you to sleep baby girl, but I told them that you weren't going to be easy to get." He chuckles.

"Now that you're here, we can get this party started." He said while staring at his gun in the light. He cleaned it with his sleeve before kissing it.

"Please bring out the guest of honor." He commands. Two guys steps from the kitchen with Princeton, placing him a chair and tying him up.

"Jacob." I try to get away but they pull me back.

"Ah, don't move sweetheart, you are surrounded by loaded weapons." Daniel speaks. I stare at Prince, he was beaten badly; black eye, purple bruise on his left cheek, blood running from his nose and lips. I'm not even sure if my plan will work now, I was expecting this.

"Now Jacob." Daniel began, kneeling to his level. Prince kept his head down, lowly groaning in pain.

"Since you're the reason why we're all here, I'm going to start off with a game." He finished while standing to his feet.

"Now!" He began.

"This game is called, choose a life." He chuckled.

"You have to choose who lives...and who dies." He stated.

"But the thing is, only one gets to live."

"You have four to choose from." He grinned.

"Your son, who is very handsome by the way." He began.

"His mother, the girl you fucked over for years." He stated, pointing at Destiny.

"Deanna, the girl who couldn't stand your ass, yet she forgave you." He continued while pointing towards her. She was terrified at this point, softly begging to spare her life. He then glared towards me, a grin appearing across his face.

"Then you have this...beautiful soul." He began, stepping towards me.

"The girl who has done everything in her power to keep you sane." He said while studying me.

"She was the only one who believed in you Perez." He stated, caressing my cheek.

"The only one who took your bullshit."

"The only one who actually loved you." He finished, caressing my cheek.

"Get your hands off her." Prince barely spoke, trying to keep his head up.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way." He said to me.

"But you didn't listen to me baby girl." He finished.