CHAPTER 12

Wednesday, April 8th - Eight Days Later

Monroe, "I just want to punch his face in sometimes." She threatened. I chuckled, shaking my head as she continued to speak bad about her brother. Another month has gone by and things are still going good for me.

"He's your brother and you love him." I teased.

"Whatever." She grumbled.

"So, are you still staying after school with me?" She asked.

"Of course." I replied. Jordi begged me to stay after school and watch Chresanto practice on the field today. We have a game Friday and I'm actually excited. I've never been to a school game, I didn't have the money to go and neither did I have friends to go with.

"Yes! Now you can see it for yourself." She grinned.

"See what?" I chuckled.

"How gorgoues Chres is out on that field." She answered.

"His manly arms and toned skin is just...damn." She described. I giggled, shaking my head while looking away. I spotted Alorah and her friends up ahead, standing near one of the columns, talking amongst one another. It wasn't long before she met eyes with me then quickly rolled them off before focusing back on her friends.

"Don't worry about them honey." Jordi broke my thoughts.

"She's just mad because you've been hanging with her boo." She grinned.

"Her boo?" I asked.

"Princeton."

"She's had a crush on him since freshmen year." She explained.

"He never really cared for her and still doesn't, but he uses her whenever he feels like it."

"And her dumb ass just keeps falling for it every single time."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep! I think she's just as crazy for him as I am for Chres." She giggled.

"But of course I know my limits, but her...she's head on and will try her every will to get him to fall for her." She explained.

"Wow." I whispered.

"Although, I think he's taking quite fine of you though." She smirked.

"What?"

"Don't play dumb, you two have been hanging out a lot lately; everyday at that and I know for a fact in my god giving mind that he likes you." She explained.

"You're crazy, we're just friends."

"And? That doesn't mean anything." She responded.

"If every knows Princeton, we know that he does not hang out with people often."

"He's normally by himself, everything is a one man job with him."

"And how do you know that?" I asked.

"Chresanto is one of his best friends." She responded.