CHAPTER 13

Monday, April 13th - The Following Week
That Afternoon 

Monroe, It's the beginning of spring break and I'm still stuck in this house. I still haven't said anything to Corbin and I can tell that it's frustrating him. I honestly don't care if it does, I have nothing to say to him and that's that.

However, I can't say that this punishment has been hell. Lately, I've been sneaking out of the house with Princeton after Corbin and Shaun goes to bed. I know it's risky but I can't stand being in the house all day, the only place I go is school then back here. But, Princeton makes it better when he comes to my window almost every night.

I smiled a bit, thinking of this guy. He really knows how to brighten my days when I'm stuck here. I just get so excited when he I see him, even when I just hear from him. Sometimes, he just calls to talk and the conversation is interesting every time.

I hear my door open, grabbing my attention. I turn my head from the window, seeing Corbin standing with his hands stuffed in his pockets. I turn my attention back to the window, looking out into the empty streets until hearing him speak.

"Shaun and I are heading over to aunt Janice's, I don't know what time we'll be back." He said. I give him a simple nod before looking away. I could feel his eyes on me the entire time until he left, closing the door behind him.

I sigh as well, slowly making my way towards the bed. I plopped down as Buddy cuddled next to me while hearing the car starting. I stare up at the ceiling, hearing them pulling out of the driveway, signaling that they were gone. Seconds later, my phone goes off, takin my attention from the ceiling. I grabbed it from my pillow, staring at the screen and a smile appears.

"Hello?" I sung.

"Open up Princess." He said smoothly. The sound of his voice made me cringe as I sat up from the bed.

"Okay." I say before hanging up. I quickly eased my way out of the room and down the stairs. I step out of the main entrance, opening up for him.

"Hi." I chimed as he stepped in. He chuckled, embracing my figure while shutting the door with his foot. I giggled, feeling his light breath tickle against my skin.

"How you doing mama?" He questioned while pulling away.

"I'm better now that you're here." I answer truthfully while locking the door behind him.

"Oh really?" He chuckled, entering the main entrance.

"Yes." I answered, gently biting my lip. I follow behind, eyeing him down the entire time until he turned towards me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Nothing." He Said begin.

"You just look different." I said with a small smile, admiring him for a moment. He was dressed in a pair of black sweats and a simple white v-neck. Most of the time, he's wearing all black with a leather jacket and shades. He's always so mysterious, now he just seems like a casual guy.

"Is that in a good way?" He raised his brow.

"Of course."

"I like it." I added.

"Thank you." He chuckled. I smiled once again, leading him up the stairs to my room. He stepped in after me and I crack the door as he took a seat on the bed.