CHAPTER 30

Monroe, I stared at Daniel the entire time, still holding a tight grip around Deanna's neck. He gripped his gun tighter, waiting for a move, but I wasn't dumb. He finally put his guard down and laughed, shaking his head.

"You're smart Monroe." He saids.

"You're very smart." He added.

"It's crazy because I never thought I would see you this way."

"You left me with no choice." I growled.

"You dragged me to the edge of the bridge and thought you could push me over." I continue.

"I admit, I was going to leave." I said.

"But that was only going to satisfy you and your little sister here, right?" I asked.

"You weren't going to stick to your word were you Daniel?" I chuckled.

"You were going to have your way with him and move on." I said.

"But play time is over for you two and I don't have time for your games anymore." I begin.

"Now you're going to let them go and we're going pretend this never happen." I say. He laughed, shaking his head again.

"I'm impressed, I will admit." He saids.

"But here's where you messed up sweetheart." He added.

"You come in here and thinking you could take us out when I have all these guys surrounding you with a loaded gun." He laughed.

"See that's where you've messed up love." I smile.

"You actually think I would come here to crash the party alone?" I questioned.

"There's about ten to twelve police cars posted, just waiting for my word." I said.

"I'm not stupid." I laughed.

"And you are no better than she is." I added, referring to Deanna.

"Your little boyfriend hurt my-" I interrupted.

"That's no excus-" I began.

"I DID THIS BECAUSE THAT FUCKER HURT MY LITTLER SISTER AND IT'S MY JOB TO PROTECT HER-"

"YOUR SISTER DID THIS OUT OF JEALOUSY AND YOUR JOB WAS TO COMFORT HER AND ENCOURAGE HER TO MOVE ON DANIEL!" I yelled.

"But instead you listen to her and help make someone's life miserable, killing an innocent woman and wasting your time on someone else's dick." I spat.

"All because of your dumb ass sister." I growled. He placed the gun against Princeton's head, breathing heavily from anger.

"I will put a bullet in his head." He growls.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I chuckled.

"Here's the thing Daniel." I began. He looked around, watching Chresanto, Hansel, Alexander, Ray, EJ, Craig and Charles step out of their place, armed and loaded.

"I brought my own crew." I said.

"Drop the gun or your brain will color this fucking floor." Corbin saids, cocking his gun back and holding it to Daniel's head. He bit his lip and did what he was told. Then Cleo and Jordi stepped out, taking Julius from Destiny and left the house. Destiny stood to her feet, taking the gun from one of Daniel's boys.

"Who's the bitch now?" She smirked, pointing the gun at Deanna.

"See Daniel." I began.

"We were all in on you and your sister's plan, just waiting for the right time." I explain.