◆ Sixty - Five ◆

- Third Person

Memories...

The vows on the top of the hill...

"Until forever, I won't forget you. Happiness or pain, I will still kiss you. Aummer or winter, I will still hug you. In the middle of the storm, I promise to protect you. In the middle of the war, I promise to fight for you. Even death won't get us apart. Will you accept me as I wish to be the half of you?"

It was his vow.
A vow that really is a sincere one.

He looked at her with sincerity.
His eyes are evudently showing that he loves her.

Now it's time for her to say her vow...

"Even death won't get us apart. Until death is not enough time for me to love you, I wiah to have you through eternity. I won't forget that even amnesia can't prevent me from thinking of you.  I wish to feel your kiss every morning and night. I wish to feel the warmth of your hug everytime. I wish to wake up with you every morning. I wish to cook for you everyday. I do love you as you do to me. I will accept you as the half of me and I also wish to be the half of you."

His eyes are watery and reddish.
About to cry as he heard her vow.

Another memory....

"What do you want? Honey, chocolate or strawberry?"

She asked while cooking the pancakes.

"I want...you and chocolate."

He answered before wrapping his hands around her waist. He leaned his chin on her shoulder and whispered...

"I wish to eat the breakfast you will make everyday."

Another memory....

He lifted her off from the corner while kissing her passionately and deeply.

He landed her gently so that she can walk.

Few steps they take and they both bumped on the dokr of their room.

She groaned in pain but didn't actually payed attention.

He opened the door still not breakimg the kiss, and began to walk forward again making walk backwards.

Few more steps and...
They reached the bed.

This is the time when they have it first.

▲▽▲▽

- Taehyung

"

NO!"

A gun shot echoed the whole surroundings.

And then after that, another one.

"NO!"

My eyes are closed as I know that the gun was pointed on me...

And Eun Woo just pulled the trigger.
I was ready that time, I am ready to catch the bullet jist to save Jennie.

I can feel blood streaming down on my hand...
I slowly composed my thoight back to normal, I have a shot? I don't know until...

I opened my eyes and saw...

Eun Woo lying on the floor.
One of the sniper had shooted him.

And the other soldiers are fighting with his men.