◆ Nine ◆

- Jennie

"Jennie!"
         Someone's knocking on the door and I felt Taehyung went off from the bed.

I don't bother asking who is it or why...
I just kept my eyes closed.

I woke up by the one who's knocking on the door. So, I ignored them.

Until...

"Jendeukie?"
            A hand roamed from my shoulder to my hands.

Then that hand, I felt it touched my neck and forehead to check my temperature.

"You're still burning, Jennie."
          Upon hearing that, I immediately sat up and squinted my eyes.

"I'm fine."
           I answered as I saw Taehyung's worried face again.

"Eonnie. We have a performance today, can you perform?"
           Three worried faces of ladies greeted my morning. My eyes landed on them as Chaeyoung asked me with her warm voice.

"It's too early to be worried. I'm fine, I got some rest and that's enough. Let's prepare, shall we?"
            I was about to stand up but Taehyung pull me down again to sit on my bed, gripping on my hand, looking at me worriedly.

"If you can't, then don't."
          Scolding me a bit, his brows are furrowed and I shook my head and amiled at him.

"I'm fine, Tae. I can."
           And he sughed letting me went off from the bed.

The girls went back to their room as I took a bath, after taking a bath, I went straight to the cabinet and took my clothes.

I dressed myself, while, Taehyung's in the bathroom. I groomed myself and put mild  make up just hide my paleness.

I packed my things and just in time, Taehyung went out from the bathroom.

He looked at me seriously and manly, but he didn't talked as he saw me fixing my things.

He wore his clothes and I just finished packing. He took his bag and made his way straight to me.

He held my hand stopping me from wearing muh bag as I lifted it to put on my shoulders but...

"Let me bring this."
              Taking my back pack bag and he grabbed my hand and pulled me enough to make me walk out of the room.

As of now...
I'm a bit dizzy but I can manage.

"We will eat breakfast first."
             Jisoo suddenly informed from the kitchen while wearing the apron.

"Come here, ppali. At least to have a meal before everything."
             Jin added while putting some bacons on the plate.

Taehyung put down our bags on the couch in the living room, and he lended me a seat. Such a chivalry.

Just weh  I sat down, Jisoo put a bowl of soup infront of me.

"That's your breakfast, Jen. Eat that, you'kl feel better."
                She sat across me and commanded me to eat.