◆ Thirteen ◆

Two days after we have watched the tragic movie...unexpectedly.

- Taehyung

"Aish, you can't hide everything from me, eonnie!"
          I heard my lady's voice from the practicing room. She's yelling at her member...

I took a glance on behind the ajar door.

"Besides all of these, we have been a whole squad with BTS since our trainee days. What I am saying is, there's a ninety percent possibility that you girls will probably admire the boys. Just like what happen to me and to Taehyung. Also, I have retained my memory already, I can remember how Lisa squealed while Jungkook is dancing on the stage with his individual evaluation..."
          Jennie was dramtic while pointing out her thoughts, but Jisoo slapped her legs that made her stop and shout...

"Aw! Eonnie!"
         Shockily, she reacted and her eyes automatically widened as Jisoo frowned at her.

"Eonnie, ne, there's the possibility that we have admired the boys. But, what's the point of all of our feelings? They are entertained by te others already."
          First thought, I am confused on what Chaeyoung stated.

"What does she mean?"

"Mwo?"
           Jennie frowned and concentrated on Chaeyoung as she was about to answer, but Lisa did first...

"They have debuted first before us, right? They are shopped with other girl groups already, fans will hate us if..."
          Jennie got the thought already and she shook her head in disagreement.

"Fans are actually shipping you and Jungkook, Jisoo eonnie and Jin oppa, as well as Chaey and Jimin. What would fans hate about that? Well, maybe, the fans of the other girl groups will but if you love the person, you gotta fight for it, as long as you know that he loves you the way you loves him."
        Jennie commented, warming her voice, comforting her members.

They are all sitted on the floor, perhaps, done with practicing. And I don't bother stopping from listening to them, I like to know how the other girls like my members too.

I heard Jisoo sighed and I heard a stammed sound of feet...

Probably, someone stood up from the floor.

"The question now is...do they like us?"
          I'm sure, it is Jisoo's voice.

And with that question...
I have confirmed that these girls like the boys...

"If you girls could just know..."

A tiny laugh escaped from my lips from the thought...

But then after that, I left them...
I should give them some privacy, even though I knew their secrets now.

I made my way to our room.
Straight to the bathroom, just to take shower.

While taking a bath...
I remembered...
We have a schedule today, to Jennie's doctor. This is because of her possible hallucinating events these past few days.

"I hope your mind is just tired about thinking too much.

I wish to the God that I don't like you to get sick again."

She saw Eun Woo at the movie theatre.
She haven't said anything...
But I hesrd her clearly...

"Eun..."

That first syllable...
I already know who it is.

But him, coming back isn't bothering me.
What's bothering me is...