◆ Forty- Eight ◆

- Jennie

Today, Bangtan has a photoshoot.
They're gonna leave us for hours.

"Would it really be fine?"
            Jimin hugged Chaey as he don't want to go without her.

"We'll be fine. We're just here at the dorm."
             Chaey answered and tried to release herself from the man's grip on her waist.

"But remember when Eun Woo got here? We can't leave you all alone here."
              Jin butted in while holding Jisoo's hand.

"We're fine, we changed the passcode already, right? And plus, we built up another security system, so why to worry?"
            Jisoo answered scratching her eyes a bit.

"Why don't just come with us?"
             Jungkook suggested, sitting on the couch with Lisa leaning on his shoulder.

"Yeah, why don'f come with us? At least we will be able to see and look after you."
             Jin agreed.

"Go dress up now, baby. You're going to come with us."
               Jimin smiled at Chaey but Chaey frowned.

"We're mot coming, we don't want to bother all of you there. Especially the staffs there. We don't want to look like a VIP watching you guys there."
              Jisoo responded seriously and with a little bit of savageness.

"That's right. It's shameful."
             Lisa commented, first time buttung in.

"But how about you?"
            Suddenly, Taehyung looked at me and asked.

"Jin hyung is right, we can't let you all alone here, knowing that Eun Woo had entered this facility once without us opening the door for him."
            Taehyung added.

"If you guys are worried just because of that, we'll go head to our mansion. There, we will stay while you guys are not around. Is that fine already?"
             I suggested and asked, raising my eyebrows asking for any response.

"Won't Eun Woo bother you there?"
             Jungkook asked.

I stood up from my seat on the couch and fixed my jacket pulling it downwards and answered...

"He got nothing to the securities. He'll be dead just before he could ring the doorbell. He'll be shooted by a gun just when he is about to land his feet on our land. Besides, we got too many securities there. We'll be safe there."
            With confidence, I answered.

"You ladies really don't want to go with us?"
             Jin asked, making his a little puffy like to plead.

Jimin pouted to Chaey to plead her as well.

Jungkook clung unto Losa's arm to please her too.

And Taehyung...began to massage my thighs signing that he's pleading me to go with him too.

We girls, all at the same time, sighed.

"We don't want to be a burden. We don't want to disturb someone. And coming there without the staffs invitation is a bit of...rude."
            I responded.

And all of the men looked down at the geound, devastatedly.

"Look guys, you can't convince us to go. We'll be just at Jennie's mansion
Pick up us there whenever you guys are done. Deal?"
           Jisoo opened the deal.

The men got nothing but to say yes and agree on my suggestion.

Few hours...
We haven't packed anything, it's our mansion, and so, my members are well comfortable being there that they could even use the bathroom if the want. So packing things...isn't needed.

The boys headed to their photoshoot venue, while us, we made our way to our mansion.

Not our mansion, my parent's mansion, to be exact.

We entered my room and they sat on my bed.

"Nothing's change."
          Jisoo commented as he lied her back on my bed.

"Eonnie, it is so rare to see us here since we all lived in the dorm now. I'm suddenly amused, I just realized how long it has been since we all took a bond."
          Lisa lied her back on the bed and stared at te ceiling as well.

"We're still Black Pink...nothing changed. Yet we do have Bangtan now."
           Chaey smiled at the two.

And they cutely chuckled after...

"That's right...it's been long since we have entered this room."

"Eun Woo-a...
Please...

Stop already."

- Eun Woo

"Sir, we saw the girls are sent to Jennie's parents. And the boys headed straight after that, to their photoshoot."
            One of my men answered.

Now...
I'm holding twelve men.
These is enough, I think.
Besides, they have guns.

"What's the plan, boss?"
            One pf them approached.

"Let me think, first."
             Warmly, I answered, while looking at caressing my new gun.

"Why don' we...let them by now? Just now. I'll give them some time to be together, because the next thing will be...someone dying, while my woman will be in my hands."
            I answered...
A smirk has formed on my lips.

"We will attack.when they are at that fine state, when they are happy."
            I added.

And shooted a bottle from the corner of the wall.

"You'll be mine.

Count two days and you'll beg for me to take you."

"I'll shot the last bullet just to get you.

You'll see."