◆ Twelve ◆

- Jennie

Days have passed...
And we decided to have a squad bonding again.

"Shall we go where?"
           Lisa asked smiling excitedly.

"What about a road trip?"
           Jin suggested but...

"It would be boring. I mean, it won't work for us since we are populated as eight people, and we're going to ride the van, too tight, isn't it? And for how many hours? Our butt might be swollen after the ride."
           Jisoo answered and her answer made everyone laugh.

"Picnic?"
          Jimin asked.

"We can't have a picnic, the weather isn't for picnic, it might rain anytime."
           Warmly, Chaeyoung answered while looking up the cloudy sky.

"Why don't we just stay here? Inside the dorm? Sleep together in the practice room?"
           Jungkook asked.

"You're an insider? Everyone wants to be outside and to run like lions that have freed from the zoo."
           Lisa answered with a bit sarcastic mood.

"Road trio won't work, picnic, won't work, staying here won't work? Why don't we just have a movie? At the theatre?"
           My man suggested, pointing that everything won't work.

Everyone stared at him for seconds and...

"Maja, maja."

"That's a good idea."

"We haven't thought of that."

"Kaja. That's exciting."

"Horror movies?"

Everyone commented as they realized that Taehyung's idea is better than what they have suggested.

"Wow."
         I just said wow, as everyone rode the van and me and Taehyung left hugging each other.

"Kaja."
         Until he invited me to ride the van too.

We are packed for everything, we're ready for any bond we want to have, yet we ended having a movie at the theatre.

We took the road going to the mall, where the theatre is.

Minutes and we're there...

We used the elevator to reach the second floor where the theatre is.

As we reached the ticket counter, we looked for the movies...

"What movie?"
              Jimin asked looking uo at the movie lists.

"We shoukd have horror!"
              Jungkook exclaimed but of course, his suggestion won't be accepted, even by Jin.

Jungkook sighed  shoulders down and lips pouting as everyone rejected his suggestion.

"Yahx , Jungkook-a. Don't be so obvious, you just want Kisa to be scared so that she woukd cling into your arms once we are watching scary movies."
              Jimin shooted, Jungkook's face blushed and he needs to run after Jimin who just got away running and laughing.

While Lisa, hid behind Chaeyoung's back.

Chaeyoung is actualky laughing but Lisa dom't bother making her stop, she can't, though.