◆ Five ◆

- Jennie

"Kaja, kaja."
       I pulled Taehyung out of the room while he's wearing his coat.

"Where are we going?"
        He asked squinting his eyes on me.

"Umm...on a motel."
         I teasted.

And he looked shooked.
I laughed.

"But...we just did it earlier, My Jendeukie."
         He whispered right on my ear.

I chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. We're going to have dinner, my treat."
      I pulled him again but he pulled me back.

"Wae?"
      I asked.

"No, my treat."
       And he started walking, locking his hands on mine.

"Have a good evening, Kims."
          Jisoo shouted from the kitchen.

"Taehyung! Take care of Jennie!"
        And Jin as well.

"Of course, I will, hyung!"
        Taehyung responded smilinh at me.

I chuckled and pulled Taehyung for a quick kiss.

"Kaja."
      Then I pulled him enough to.make him walk beside me.

And we both went out of the dorm.

◆◆◆◆

We rode a cab until we reached the mall.

"Later, when we're going home, nay we walk together?"
       I ask...with my eyes pleading.

He chuckled and...

"Can you? As I knew you, you hate using your energy. And you get tired easi...aww!"
       Just before he could finish his words, I hit his shoulder hardly.

"Of course, of course, my Jendeukie. We will, whatever you wanted."
       Then he sweetly agreed.

And we entered the mall.
As we entered, I pulled him to the candy store.

I saw a cotton candy.
And I'm pretty sure, my eyes turned to a heart.

"Two cotton candy please."
        Me, without asking, Taehyung immediately took his wallet and ordered two contton candies.

I chuckled.

"Wae?"
       And as he heard me.chuckling, he asked.

"It's just that, I'm happy. And I can say that my fiancé is sensitive enough to see that I want something and he's going to buy it for me. Kamsa, saranghaeyoooo."
        I answered while the personnel was handing me the cotton candy.

I gave Taehyung his cotton candy after he payed for the bill.

"Nado saranghae, my Jendeukie."
         He cutely smiled and pinched my cheek a bit. I groaned and we laughed.

While eating the cotton candy, we walked along the karge hallways of the mall.

People are noticing that it was us.
Well, we haven't wore any disguise, as if we're announcing to everyone that we're on a date.

There are some people who's taking pictures of us. There are some who's whispering and going to smile to usm some are squealing and chearing for us. But what's annoying me is that, some of them are squealing only for my Taetae, and not for us. You know what I mean.

Some are even asking for picture...

And I don't know but...
Some are asking for our picture, but the others are asking for only my Tae's picture.

But I'm surprised by this...

"Ahh, annyeong."
       Taehyung bowed at the woman.

"Can I have a oicture with you?"
        Such a shame for me, as the girl asked for a picture only with Taehyung.

"Ahh, as you can see, I'm with my fiancee. And I don't want her to get upset. Also, I don't want to get bothered by wasting my time that I should be flirting with her. If you're not going to consider that my fiancee is hsrere and going to ask me for a picture, then you may not. I'm sorry for being rude but you bacem rude at the first place for thinking that I'm going to leave my finacee for a minute just to take a picture with you."
       That's the shocking part.
I almost dropped my cotton candy.

The girl looked at me...nervously.

"Also, remember that my finacee isn't just a normal person. She's Black Pink's Jennie, the YG princess and the an ace performer."
        Taehyung was about to pull me but he halted and added.

I can see that he's glaring at the girl.

"Why is he so upset? I mean, he got a point and I love that he scolded the girl but he seemed like he's really mad."

I ran beside him as he walked faster just to go far away from the grouo of girls.

I finished my cotton candy, as well as Taehyung.

Then, I looked at him after he threw the stick on the garbage can. Now, we are here at the park. Not too far from the mall, maybe...five hundred steps away.

He looked at me and stared at me...
Blank.

"Why are you so mad at the girl earlier?"
        I can't help but to ask.

And without any doubts...

"Because they are making you upset."
        He answered.

"Just because of that?"
         I asked raising an eyebrow.
And took his hand to interlocked his fingers with mine and started walking slowly.

"And also because I saw them whispering while looking at you before asking for a picture with me."
        He added. His tone of voice is really serious as of this moment.

But even though he's like that...
A smile escaped in my lips and my eyes can't be off from his handsome face.

Then...
He noticed me looking at him.
He looked at me with his brows furrowed a little.

"Sorry if we can't play in the arcade and if we can't eat at the restaurant in the mall."
      He apologized looking at our hands while we are just sitting on the bench at this dark part of the park.

But even though he's sounding serious and not in the mood, I spoke something sweet and warm.

"That's understandable." I'm so happy, Tae."
        I just wanted to inform.

He didn't respond yet he's confused by the sudden feeling I am showing.

"Cause...you're protecting me and you being so considerate. You know that I love it when you're sentsitive with things and when you're thinking about me before doing anything. It's more than what I need and thank..."
      And before I cpuld finish my word...
He placed a soft and wamr kiss on my lips.

I'm shocked as he pulled and...froze for a couple of seconds before looking back at him.

"What's that?"
       I asked...blankly.

He chuckled and held my hand.

"Let's go to a restaurant I know. I still want to treat my fiancee."
        He smiled at me sweetly, the serious mood is fading away.

"Tae, I really like it when you're calling me fiancee. But I do love it when you're calling me my Jendeukie...cause...it's much unique and the name was from you."
       I sounded demanding but he kissed my on the nose and  answered...

"Okay, my Jendeukie."

"My Taetae."