◆ Sixteen ◆

AN:      Yeorobun. Annyeong.

     I know, I made the previous chapter way dramatic, though, it's Christmas. And these is my gift to you. Hahaha, sorry for being a mean author, we just need to follow the flow of the plot of the story.

Hope you guys will understand.
And I hope, I won't make you cry this evening. Hahaha.

Anyway, thanks for all of the support.
For those who are still reading, voting and commenting. For my loyal readers and for those who are calling themselves as my fans. THANK YOU! I got a lot of love just from you guys, and I'm thankful and grateful about that.

△▽△▽△

- Jennie

We girls headed back to the dorm.
I can't do anything but to look down at the path I'm taking...every steps I'm taking...

I can't even feel my breath...
What I can feel, my heart is very heavy and...I'm still shock and confused.

I made my way to the room.
Scenes earlier flashes back as I put down my coat to the chair next to the desk.

"Taehyung, you're engaged with her. You've been in a relationship with her for years already. Don't you remember her?"
           After Taehyung have confirmed that he can't remember being in a relationship with me.

The doctor explained everything to him.

I was all watching them talking to each other and discussing that I'm his fiancee.

I was sitting beside Jin and Chaeyoung...
Infront of me, Jungkook and Lisa...

I know they are staring at me, watching hiw devastated I am, explorimg how frozen I am.after I realized Taehyung really don't remember me.

After the doctor have explained eveeything ti Taehyung, he headed towards us and removed his eyeglasses.

He looked at each one of us but he landed his eyes the last time on me and spoke...

"He does remember you, the thing he can't remember is being engaged with you. He has a partial amnesia. Don't worry, it's...."
         I cutted the doctor and butted in...

"And he's going to retain his memories? I have been into that situation, I know that already."
         My voice shaking...
My eyes are glued on the table infront of us.

"I believe you'll have a hard time but don't force him..."
          I cutted him again and answered...

"Don't force him to remember everything now. Just let him because forcing him might cause a trauma to his brain. I knew that too."
         Still, my eyes are glued on the table.

I heard the doctor let out a gasp from his mouth and I can feel he looked at me omce again.

"He didn't remove the ring, I believe that it is way important to you. I asked him if he's going to remove it but he answered no. He's considering that he just got an amnesia that's why he can't remember. But after I have told him everything, he asked a favor. He's asking to remember everything back again and with your help."
           The doctor informed...

I don't know if it's a lie of what...
My eyes just rised and looked at the doctor speaking infront of us...

"I'm telling the truth. But for me...as the doctor, it is a big help. But avoid him to think about Irene or someone else. Once you got amnesia, your thoughts can reject the reality and believe on the thing that you shouldn't believe in. You know what I mean?"
           The doctor seems want to say something...

"What is it, sir"
           Jungkook asked poliyely and worriedly.

"He's believing that he still have a relationshio with Irene, though, he knew that he's engaged with you. I mean, he might still fell with the wrong person since his thought s are believing in the wrong one."
          The doctor explained and I need to avoid myself to burst here crying.

I smiled and answered...

"Of course. Also, I trust him. He'll remember me and gonna fall inlove again with me."
        My eyes atarted watering...

Shit...

"Everything is a literal fuck.

Why can't we have a normal love story?"

I asked myself and started crying...
Inside the blanket...

My fist clenched...
My body lying sideways and I'm crouching...

Why does...everything hurts today?
I feel like my body is so heavy...
I can feel both warm and cold...

My feet and hands are cold but my body is burning...

I sobbed and cried...
Hugging myself...
Clenching my fists...

"Until now...
Why do we have to experience things like this?"

"I'm trying to prepare myself about Eun Woo coming back before us...

And I didn't expect you to end like this...
I haven't thought of you losing your memories especially about me."

"You did forget me...
The relationship we have...
The fact that we are engaged and what you can remember is your and Irene's relationship...

It does hurt..."

"Taehyung..."

"Tae..."

"Please...remember me..."

"Remember everything..."

"We still need to fight with Eun Woo, right?"

"You need to protect me...
You promised me..."

"Taehyung..."

"Please..."

"Can you please remember it all now..."

"I need you now..."

"I want your hug..."

"You kiss..."

"You should be comforting me now..."

"Pabo! Why are you so clumsy!? You got hit by a car again! PABO, TAE!"

"I wished it is just me..."

"Why does he need to got hit by the damn fuck car? Now he can't remember me..."

"Shit that car...fuck!"

"Taehyung-aaaa."

"Scold me, please. I'm cursing with bad words and dirty words...please, come here and punish me."

"Taehyung..."