◆ Twenty - Six ◆

After giving her the pleasure...
We both fell asleep, sweaty and tired.

"Though I can't remember things...
I still know how to mke her happh without speaking. Cause...I love this woman, and that will be the reason for me to retain my memory."

After few hours of sleeping...
I woke up with her still asleep on my chest and arms.

My lips smiled as I saw her having a sleep tight while her hands are between us, placed on my chest.

"I can feel every breathe of hers to my chest...it is so warm...and her body is so warm. A person would really love to touch and hug her. Besides that, ber skin is so firm and...bright. Her eyes...are so sexy...her nose is having a high bridge...her lips...is red and soft...the scent of her that never fades though she's sweating already...you'll be attracted every second...just her presence will make you feel weak."

"Taehyung-a..."
           A weak and dozy whisper under me...
I looked at her and hummed...

"Mm?"

"Happy Birthday."
          Just then I realized...

It's midnight already...
And today is my birthday.
And she remembered it first.

"How can I thank my lady?"
          I asked.

She shook her head, still, her eyes are closed and she shrugged herself under me.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and as she did, I tightened my hug.

"You're the first person who remembered it. And I'll consider this as a gift, you gave me a lot earlier, my lady. I'm enjoying every moment with you. Even though you're a hardheaded person, I still love you and that is one of what I like from you. Though, I can't remember some things...I'm still able to remember how you love me and that makes me remember how I love you. Jendeukie, you're enough already...no, you're honestly more than enough, you're more than what I need and...I need you because I love you."
         I answered, hugging ber tight and caressing her hair. After a tiny speech, I kissed her forehead and she hummed...

And answered...

"Why are you telling me those? I should be the one doing a speech for you, cause it's your birthday."
           She's still half asleep and her eyes are still closed.

I chuckled...
And answered...

"I love you."

"I love you too, Tae."

And after that...
She fell asleep again...
Few more hours, and she got awaken by someone knocking hardly on our door.

I kissed Jennie as she's frowning while looking at the door and wesring her white large polo.

I wore my jogging pants and shirt before opening the door.

"HYUNG! PPALI!"
        A yelling voice from Jungkook.

"Wae? It's still dawn, why are you so...loud?"
         I got a little bit hesitant as I saw all of them infront of our door.

"Is this a surprise party?"
        Jennie asked, still frowning and squinting her eyes from the bright light.

"Ani.."
        Jin answered.

"Aish, don't you guys can't wait untik morning?"
         Jennie laughed while stating it.

But the others look so worried and that's making me confuse already...

"If it's not, then what?"
           I asked, but then, I chuckled after.

"Taehyung, I wish your day will still be happy."
         Jin commented.

"Taehyung, whatever news it is, stay here and never go out with Jennie. Let's just have a party here."
          Jimin commanded.

"We have a surprise party...but the news we got was...even more surprising."
          Jisoo added, worriedly looking at Jennie and then turned to me.

"Mwo?"
            Jennie started being serious.

"The news is...bad...and that's..."
            Jungkook hesitantly informed but Lisa cutted him and continued...

"Eun Woo's lost again. The police are not able to lock him in jail, someone helped him while they were takimg the road going to prison."
            That statement...made my lady drop her energy...as well as mine.

"Mwo?"
         Jennie wanted a clarification...

But the other members just looked down and their silence answered our confusion.

"So, he's going to get us again?"
          Jennie asked...
Her lips began to be pale.

"So...there's the possibility of him using his men again? And gonna get us and then kill us?"
         Jennie added, everyone's eyes are on her. Stating with their looks, that every statement that Jennie will say...have a possibility.

"He still can use a lot of money and until now he can pay his men...now that he's gine again...he's going to me...and Taehyung...that's what he wants to do back in the restroom corridor."
       Jennie's voice started shaking and she's panicing already.

"Jennie."
         I held her hands and she looked at me.

"Don't worry. He won't be able to get near you."
         I told seriously...

And her eyes soften...

"But I'm not worried about myself. I'm worried about you..."
      With her statement...
I don't know what to feel...
And I don't like it.

"But...
It's fine if he's going after me.
Then, you won't be bothered...
At least, you're safe and free.

And I won't be worried about you."

"It's very nice to sacrifice if it's for someone you cherish the most."

"Jennie."

"Saranghae."

△▼△▼△▼

AN:

I'm late, I know...
I just tried to update...
But I'm still not with it.

Also, I want to greet our MALE LEAD CHARACTER, KIM TAEHYUNG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 😘😘 I love him...but I love it even more when I ship him with Jennie Kim. 😍 That way is better. 😍

I hope he enjoyed his day, I hope he's able to get what he wants. I wish more birthdays to come and more blesses.