◆ Eighteen ◆

After the scenes earlier morning...
I'm not able to face everyone with a good face...oh, I remembered...after the accident, I haven't faced everyone good.

I took  bath once again after the dramatic scenes with Taehyung earlier...

I feel more comfortable in the bathroom.
I can't hear anything.
I can't see anything.
I'm just there...lying on the bath tub.
Relaxing my tired self.

But then...

"Jennie eonnie."
            Lisa approached me in my room.
Taehyung was sitting on his bed.

Lisa walked towards me.

I raised my eyebrows asking what it is.

"We have..."
         When she was about to answer, Jungkooi rushed and budged in saying...

"Hyung! Noona! Red Velvet is here! Visitors."
          Lisa looked down at me while I'm staring at Jungkook blankly.

"Jinja?"
          Excitedly...
Taehyung asked.

My eyes landed to him...

"Why do I feel nervous about it?"

I watched Taehyung walked out of our room and went excitedly to the living room.

"Eonnie."
          I heard Lisa whispered calling me.

I gave her a look, asking, 'Wae?'.
Though, I know why she's acting that way.

"Kaja, we need to greet them."
           I invited her and keaded the way out of our room.

As we reached the living room...
I found the boys, sitting beside Taehyung, across the Red Velvet. And on the other couch, are Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung looked at me worried...
She's biting her lower lip as if she knew that I'm feeling nervous and frightened as of now.

"So, what brought you here?"
           Jisoo asked seriously just after me and Lisa took the seats beside her.

"Ahh, we heard that Taehyung got hit by a car a week ago? And now it is confirmed...he's wearing a bandage on his head."
        Awkwardly, Seulgi answered and her eyes are on the bandage Taehyung is wearing.

My eyes landed to my man...
He's...joyfuly looking at Irene who's...looking at him back.with a smile.

"What's more than these?"

My eyes can't take off from my man...
Who's excited to see another woman...

I can hear Jin talking to the other five girls...
But I can't understand any of their words, my mind is focusing just with Taehyung...

"I'm all numb right now."

Until...

"Jennie."
        Jisoo patted my thigh to get my attention.

I tilted my head to look at her...
Her eyes are teling me to stop staring at thr man I love...

I took another glance at Taehyung but I looked straight to the door once I'm satisfied hurting myself.

I felt hands touching mine...

Chaetoung held my hand...
Interlocking our fingers while laughing a bit with Red Velvet.

"Such a fake laugh, Park Chaeyoung."

I laughed bitterly on my mind.
Chaeyoung's talking with Seulgi, and I know she hates it.

"So, how's things now? Is it true that Taehyung got..."
          Joy was about to ask...about Taehyung's amnesia and Jungkook answered immediately just before the other have finished her question.

"Ne, ne. But it doesn't mean he won't remember it all. It will take time, we know."
         Jungkook smiled awkwardly and I'm sure, he looked at me before looking again to the person he's talking with.

"Majayo. And that happened once right? With Jennie. So, you guys will take is easier than how you took with Jennie in the past."
          There's Wendy, speaking.

"Of course. These couple have been through a lot, they can pass this thing off. Thisnis just one of the minor conflicts."
            Jimin answered, and there I can see that he looked at me before looking down at the table infront of us.

"Why are you all looking at me?

Is the pain evident on my face?"

I asked myself and took a semi-deep breath while I removed Chaeyoung's hand.

"Excuse me, I'm just dizzy at this moment. Thanks for all your concerns that you even went here. I'll excuse myself, sorry."
         I stood uo and bowed...

I squinted my eyes and tried not to feel dizzy but as I took the fifth step out of the carpet...

"Jennie!"
         All I can hear is everyone calling me, catching my attention.

But I can't feel anything but the wind blowing...

"Why is there a wind? The door's closed, right?"

I opened my eyes and saw...nothing.
It's dark now.

I closed my eyes and as I did...
I felt arms lifted me.
I can smell the person...

This scent...is the scent of the perfume I gave Taehyung last year on his Birthday.

I smiled through my mind...

And felt  nothing again...

I...collapsed.

"Now...I don't know what's happening but...being truthful, thisnis better. At least, I can escape from the tough reality."

"The reality that's showing me that my man don't loce me anymore...and that he can't remember me."

"I can curse right now but I shouldn't...he might get msd, right?"

"Can I sleep for more than a day? How about seventy-two hours? That's enough, I think. I just want to rest...even just for days."

"When will your memories going back...

I'm always asking this thing and I don't get an answer."

"I miss you already, Taehyung."

◆◆◆◆

AN:
           I can't count how many times I made Jennie faint but I love her. I mean, I don't want her to faint in reality.

And anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS, yeorobun! I know it's Christmas yet I did the previous chapters very dramatic. I'm so sorry for giving out a gift like that.

Thanks for all the support and love.

Also, I remembered...
I wish Jonghyun's having a Merry Christmas wherever he is...I feel lonely omce I saw the articles about him...you already know. We should pray and wish him ti have a Merry Christmas.

Be happy, Jonghyun.
I'm not a big fan but I got hurt a lot on what you did...but we can't blame you. We, especially your fans love you. We all hipe that you're fine and happy. Enjoy the after life, Jonghyun.

◆◆◆◆

Let's show to our idols that we trully love them. We shouldn't force them on doing things. And we don't need to push them so hard, they are humans too. They breath, they eat, they drink, they can feel and get hurt.

What we can do best for them is to cheer them up whatever it is, cause they are all doing their best for us. What they need is our support and love. They don't need us to push them hard and to force them. Pressure and stress can cause depression, which can lead to something more than that.

So, yeah, just wanna suggest you guys that love your idols. Don't hurt them!