◆ One ◆

Everything is fine...
Everyrhing is warm....
Cozy...
Fair and square.

- Jennie

I woke up early just to make a dish for everyone.

I don't know but since after the interview, I feel like I have the appetite to be sweet to everyone, especially to Taehyung.

I have prepared the table for everyone.
First comer, Jin and Jisoo. Jin, scratching his eyes. Jisoo, squinting her eyes while pulling Jin's hand out of his eyes.

"Don't scratch, it may get an infection. Pabo."
      Morning and a bad mouth greeted me.

"Yah! Jisoo! Language."
      Jin widened his eyes as he faced Jisoo.

Jisoo chuckled and I laughed silently as she made her way to me.

"Why are you preparing? And...it's unecessary that you wake up early."
        Jisoo seriously looked at me before sitting on her seat.

I frowned...

"Wae? Is it bad? Is waking up early a bad thing?"
        I asked sarcastically.

She chuckled and Jin sat beside her and messed her hair. Jisoo looked at him pissed and all I can do was to laugh the eldest.

I turned around to take something from the kitchen. And as I returned, Lisa and Chaeyoung sat on their seat while Jungkook and Jimin are standing blankly before the two ladies.

"Wae?"
       Jin asked tilting his head to look at the two man behind the two ladies.

"I fell asleep while she's telling me a story, hyung...it's about her lofe and she's mad."
       Jimin answered distorting his face, as if he's pleading for some help.

"And you?"
      Jin turned to Jungkook.

"Me? Umm...uhh...mmm...I fell asleep too and the same thing...while she's telling her childhood story."
      Jungkook looked at Lisa but Lisa ignored him and just dugged the chopstick to the meat.

"And I'm grateful that all of you are...having those mutual understanding. Just eat here, I'll be going to wake my baby up."
      I smiled sweetly at everyone and they just gave me a blank look.

I chuckled before turning around and making my way to our room.

I opened the door silently.
And as I did, I found a Taehyung...still asleep on my bed.

I walked towards him, he's stucked under my pastel indigo blanket.

I roamed my hand to above the blanket and stopped as my hand reaches his cheek.

"Tae."
      I kissed him right on his other cheek.

"Mmm."
      He groaned a bit and his voice was just so cool to hear.

"The breakfast is ready."
      I whispered once again.

He tried opening his eyes and looked at me with it being slightly opened.

"Breakfast? Can I have a kiss before breakfast?"
       He asked looking at my lips.

I bit my lower lip before answering.

"I just kissed you on your cheek. Take the breakfast first and you can kiss me all you wanted, Mr. Kim."
     I informed pulling him up.

"E???"
     He want to refuse but I gave him a commanding look.

"Arrasseo, Mrs. Kim. Kaja."
      And he crouched inviting me to ride him piggy back style.

And I did...

He tickled my legs while I was riding his back and that lead me to forcefully let myself down.

I laughed and everyone looked at us as if we are so flirt.

"Wae?"
      I asked, pertaining to everyone.

"You guy are so sweet...too sweet."
       Jisoo muttered.

"But I'm glad that the both of you are fine now. After those years...days....and times of sorrow. I can say that the both of you are really for each other."
       Jin commented while chewing his food.

"I'm envious of you teo, eonnie. So sweet and caring for each other. Gonna fight for each other. Willing to sacrifice for each other."
      Lisa groaned while wiggling her shoulders in happiness.

"Yeah, eonnie. Me too, I'm envious."
      Chaeyoung added hugging Lisa.

"Aish, jinja. We've been like this for the past few weeks already, perhaps, more than months. But you guys are still like that."
      I commented, though, I'm honestly flattered.

And they all...
Squealed.

Making Taehyung laugh behind me.

And after those moments, we took our breakfast with fine moods except Lisa ignoring Jungkook as well as Chaeyoung to Jimin.

But that's fine.
Jungkook's trying to comfort Lisa as well as Jinin to Chaeyoung.

"These are the sweets."
       I pointed Jungkook trying to stared at Lisa for minutes.

"And that."
       And my hand turned to point at Jimin whi's giving Chaeyoung several of meat.

"Aish, what a sore eye?"
      Jisoo teased savagely.

I laughed and my hands automatically clapped once as I saw Lisa frowning to Jungkook, staring at him back.

Chaeyoung put the meat back to Jimin's table.

After laughing hard....
I wiped the small tears that are trying to escape from my eyes. While Jisoo just watched the four smiling sarcastically.

Taehyung and Jin laughing at their members.

"At least...
We're all fine and happy.

Right?"