◆ Forty - Five ◆

As I made my way to the kitchen.
But before I got reached the kitchen, I found my members at the dinning area.

"I'm going to cook, what do you want, guys?"
             I asked as I opened the fridge.

"We don't have the appetite to eat."
            Jin responded.

I looked at them...
And chuckled...

"All of you scolded them last night, haven't you?"
              I sat across Jin and beside Jungkook who's across Jimin.

They all looked down at their cup of coffee and didn't respond.

"You very well know that we can't stop them from wearing those kinds of clothes. We are idols, right?"
             I asked.

Jimin let out a sigh and answered...

"Have you seen Chaeng last night? She's wearing too short. And some..."
             There, I cutted him.

"And some of the men are looking at her? But have you seen me as well? Have you seen me looking after Jennie who's wearing short shorts last night? And have you seen me giving my coat to cover her skin?"
              With that, all of them looked at me.

"I'm the only one among us who did something to cover the showing skin, at least, even though she's wearing shorts, for a time, I did something to cover her."
              I crossed my arms and they all looked at me blanked.

"And scolding them won't help. They are still going to wear short things and sexy outfits, that's part of their being woman as well. They are just hurt."
             I began to be serious and manly like I'm the hyung here.

"Hurt?"
            Jungkook confusedly spoke with a tone of asking.

"Yes, hurt. Chaey is crying and she told Jennie that Jimin scolded him last night, and that you, Jimin didn't slept beside her."
           I raised an eyebrow, and he suddenly felt guilty.

"For me...yes, you should scold her a LITLLE, but not sleeping beside her when she's used to it already...it is something like you're declaring that you don't care anymore."
           Jimin bowed his head on his arms on the table.

Now, let's turn to Jin hyung.

"Jin hyung, what I don't understand with you is that, Jisoo is not wearing a sexy outfit last night. For me, it's actually cute and not revealing. What's wrong with that? Beside, she's wearimg stockings though she's wearing a short dress."
             I scolded him as well a bit.

And he sighed and covered his face with his hands, guilt is eating him now.

"Jungkook...I know you've grown up already and know what is should and what is shouldn't. I know Lisa's wearing a sexy outfit last night, she's wearing a fit crop top and a short fit skirt. But I saw that she covered herself with a mini blanket last night, and she's looking at you as if she knows that you're mad. And I saw how she's avoiding the other guys even if you're not looking. Now, she's also devastated that you got mad, but again, we can't stop them.weating those kind of clothes. That's bad, but being their man, what we need to do is not to scold them but to protect them instead.
           Lastly, for Jungkook, I opinionated.

"Now that I'm done talking to you, I'll be going to cook. My Jendeukie is talking to them, let them finish first."
          I was about to stand up when I saw that guilt is filling within Jungkook as well, but I was halted when he spoke...

"But hyung, letme ask you something first."
           I looked at him...

"Jennie noona wore sexy outfit last night as well, and her shorts are short. I'm also sure that I saw you seriously looking at her, and that look seems like you're mad. Aren't you?"

          He asked, and Jin and Jimin looked at me with their eyes soft due to guilt.

I smiled...
And looked at them...
Then answered...

"I was about to scold her last night, I am honestly mad, but then...I shouldn't. LIke what I said, it's part of their being woman. Also, she's and idol. And just like what I said, scolding her won't help, instead, I should just protect her from everything. Over and above, she's only mine and I'm hers, so no one could ever go steal her. If that's what you guys are thinking about you're ladies, besing stolen by the other guys."
           Then, I made my way to the kitchen and gonna cook this time.

"What I learned today...
I should protect her at any cost...
I should be willing to defend for her.

Not only with Eun Woo...
But with everyone and everything that surrouds her."

"But mentioning Eun Woo...
Where is he?"