Him & I

°(Y/N) POV°

I finally end up back in the narrow hallway leading to Jons door, and I hear him humming a tune that I cant help but sing along to...

"Cross my heart,
Hope to die,
Told my lover I'd never lie,
He said be true,
I swear I'll try,
In the end,
Its him and I.
He's out his head,
I'm out my mind,
We got that love,
The crazy kind,
I am his,
And he is mine,
In the end,
Its him and I,
Him and I... "

I don't realize I'd been singing loud enough for him to hear, but he was singing too, and his voice is beautiful... almost... hypnotic.

"Princess~" He purrs, and I feel a delicious wave of chills roll down my spine.

I open the door and walk in slowly, seeing him peek up at me.
He's sitting on his bed facing the door, with his hands to his lips as of he's praying.

"I didn't know you could sing like that~"
The way he looks up casts just the right shadows on his gorgeous face and I blush wildly.

"Don't bite your lip like that angel... it makes me... hungry." He growls, and I gasp, not realizing my action, and release my lip from my teeth.

This makes him smirk darkly, and he gets up, stalking towards me.

"Delirious..." I breathe, and he's taken back by the change in title.

Suddenly, his look shifts and he stares intently at me and slowly corners me like a lion stalking its prey.

"Say it again." He demands, and his tone is cold and almost breathless.

I don't hesitate.
"Delirious..." Its more of a whimper than a word as he cages me between his arms, his hands resting on the wall at both sides of my head.

He leans slowly to my neck and I gasp lightly as his tongue traces along my collar bone.

"Again." His voice deepens, becoming more intense, and I rest my hands on his bear chest, making him tense, then quickly relax.
He comes closer, and I cry out as his teeth sink into my neck.

"D-Delirous!--" I mewl, and he releases my neck.

"You're mine." He stares into my eyes, and he puts his arms around my waist possessively, squeezing me tight.

"Y-Yes... yours." I murmur obediently, and burry my face in his neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent.

Whats happening to me?...

°Delirious POV°

I hold her against my body, inhaling her sweet, gentle scent.

She's mine.
All mine.
And I'm gonna take her with me.
I'm gonna steal her away from this city.
And NO ONES gonna get in my way.

" (y/n)..." I murmur her name in her ear, and her grip tightens around my neck.

"Y-Yes?"

"Its only been two days that we've known each other... and I'm already tempted to keep you all for myself..." I pull back just enough to look down at her, and she blushes again, "what are you doing to me?"
And its a genuine question.

"I-I... I don't know..." She looks up at me innocently, and it nakes me chuckle.

"Don't look at me like you're not as crazy as I am..." I chuckle.

She giggles, and I feel my blood rush at the beautiful, psychotic sound.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Jonathan." She cooes, and I frown as she says my real name once again.

"I told you not to call me that." I pout.

"Now that's no way to talk to your nurse, is it?" She teases, raising an eyebrow.
I cant help but chuckle and lower my hands to her plump ass.

I squeeze, and she gasps.
I take advantage and slam my lips into hers, slipping my tongue into her mouth and exploring my territory.

She moans into the kiss, her little fingers finding their way to my hair and tugging lightly.
I growl and bite her lower lip.

"Del--" She whimpers, and I smirk, staring down at the panting, blushing and quite aroused mess in my arms.

"Remember what I said about that attitude of yours, baby girl." I lick my lips and she peeks at me from below her lashes.

"Or else you'll fuck it out of me?..." She murmurs, feigning innocence, and its enough to make my heart skip and my blood rush again.

"Wouldn't you like that, princess?" I chuckle, but she simply bites her lip again and nods slightly, making my eyes widen with excitement.

"Well before I claim that irresistible body of yours again, I have one request of you..." I stroke her cheek with my thumb, and she leans into my touch, humming in response.

"Help me to get out of here."

My request makes her freeze and meet my eyes instantly.

I was about to question, but she nods, and gives me a small smile.

"Okay."