Til Death Do Us Part...

°Delirious POV°

"You're all I'll ever have..." I whisper under my breath, hoping she wouldn't hear me. I don't know why, but I just let it slip from my mind to my lips and I hear (y/n) gasp.

She sits up almost immediately and stares at me with a flushed face and wide eyes.

"W-What?" I mutter, trying and failing to sound tougher than I felt right now.

Suddenly she slams her lips into mine and presses her soft naked body into mine.
I groan against her lips and bite her bottom lip hard, making her squeak and pull back.

"Ow you fuck!" She giggles, covering her lips.

"I'm sorry, must've gotten carried away princess." I chuckle, caressing her ass and pulling her closer.

"Come on baby girl, let daddy see~"I tease, and she smirks deviously before lowering her hand and leaning down, stopping inches from my face.

Her lip was slightly swollen and a light bite mark rested on the lining of her bottom lip.

"How does it look daddy~" She cooes seductively, and her tone catches me off gaurd, making me blush slightly.
I lift my hand to stroke my thumb across her lip.
"Hot." I breathe, and she blushes.

"All these marks you're leaving might worry my brother." She rests her hand on mine, making my thumb pause, and I freeze.

"Have you told him that I..." I trail off and sigh in relief when she shakes her head no.

"No one knows about you and where you came from." She reassures me and stands, walking to her closet and picking an outfit similar to what she wore earlier.
Something about her in a leather jacket...

"You love looking bad don't you wife-lirious?" I smirk hungrily, and she winks at me as she struggles to pull her skinny jeans up passed her plump ass.
And those god damn heels.
"You know its not polite to stare..." She teases, and I chuckle, rising to stretch and she tosses me my underwear.
"I'll get some of Brocks unused clothes. You two seem to have the same build." She heads out of her room and I slip on my boxers, running my fingers through my now dry, fucked up hair.

"Heads up." She comes back and tosses a black long sleeve shirt and black cargo pants.

"What's all this? We goin' on a heist?" I joke, raising an eyebrow and she smirks.

"Maybe later." Is all she says, and she struts out of the room, her hips swaying and her gorgeous legs stay in perfect sync, one foot in front of the other.
She looked so delicious.

"Mysterious wife-lirious~" I chuckle to myself before slipping on some spare socks she gave me and follow her out the room and down the stairs.

"Hungry?" She calls out from the kitchen, and I walk closer to her to find her bent over looking over the contents of her fridge.

"Starving." I growl, and she peeks behind her, winking at me.

Knock knock.

(Y/n) jumps at the sudden knock on the front door and looks at me with wide eyes.

What's wrong? I mouth at her, and she walks quietly towards, flinching at the second, more frantic knock.

"Everyone who's knows me never knocks." She whispers harshly, and looks back at the door, the knob jiggling as the intruder tries to test the lock.

BANG.

She looks at me again and I take her hand.

"They're gonna break the door down!" She whispers, angry and flustered.

BANG.

"We gotta go." I whisper, and she nods her head, letting me lead her back to her room and peering out the second story window.

BANG.
"Search every inch! Make sure you bring the girl too!" A deep, loud voice booms from downstairs and (y/n)'s eyes widen again. I squeeze her hand and look out the window again.

"All clear." I murmur, and I open the window as quietly as possible. The window open fairly easily and without a single sound and I take no hesitation to jump out and roll to break the fall.

I look back up and wait for my princess to jump out.

Maybe it'll be like those corny ass movies where I catch her in my arms before she can land...

I chuckle to myself, but soon my heart sinks.

Where the fuck is she...

WHERE IS SHE?!