Curiousity

(N/n)- your nickname

°Delirious POV°

Why...

WHY!!??

Why the fuck can't I get her off my mind?

What makes her so special?!

...

But I know why... as soon as she met my eyes, I knew.
I just knew.

No one has ever been strong enough to look me in my eyes.

No ones ever wanted to, and yet... she couldn't keep her gaze from staying connected to mine. She's brave.
She's smart.
She's a smartass.
She's rude.
She's fearless.
She's mysterious.
She's gorgeous.
Hell, She's sexy.
And she's got this fire in her...

She reminds me of...

Me.

° (Y/N) POV°

Shit...

"Good night moo!" I call down stairs to Brock who's getting a glass of water before bed, and he calls back.

"Good night (n/n)! Love you!"

"Love you too!" I call back and close my door, flinging off my clothes and flopping onto my bed in just undies and a T-shirt.

I try to fall asleep but toss and turn and those crystal blue eyes flash in my mind, making me jump.

Shit!

I sigh and hold my pillow and snuggle into it.

...

I cant sleep.

"Fuck!" I whisper harshly, and I lay on my back, staring into the moonlit darkness.

I can't give in.
Simple as that.

I suddenly feel hot and I take my T-shirt off, tossing it angrily across the room and lay back down. My heart picks up its pace when my exposed body feels the cooler air and my breathing quickens as I run my small hands over my body, wishing they were his.

No...

I picture his broad shoulders and chest, the tattoos laying over every inch of his upper body.

No.

His lips... the way he licks them... the way he bites them...
I wanna bite them...

NO!!

My breath catches as I stop my hands between my legs, my fingertips brushing over the lace of my panties.

What am I doing?...
What have I already DONE?!!

I bring my hands away from my body and try to catch my uneven, shuddering breathes.

Why am I thinking about him?!
What makes him so special?!
He's an asshole!
He's cocky!
He's crazy.
He's intimidating.
He's intriguing.
He's hot.
Really hot.
He's fearless.
He's confident.
He's smart.
He's spontaneous.
He's...
He's just like...

Me.