Bad Boys Bring Heaven...

° (Y/N) POV°

After patching me up, Delirious pulled off the counter and took me outside to my motorcycle, climbing on it and holding out his hand for me to follow.

After a bit of hesitation, I climb behind him and bite my tongue trying to ignore the pain as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"What about the men?..." I tilt my head to the side to stare at Delirious's side profile.

He looks at me and kisses my nose.
"I know a guy." He states bluntly and I pout at his momentary lack of words.

Brocks gonna pop a vein...

Suddenly, Delirious skids out of my driveway and speeds down a road I've never seen, turning and winding down narrow roads way too unfamiliar to me.

I want to question, but I do indeed trust him with my life.

Soon, we're in the middle of the woods, and a clean yet small cabin rests in the middle of several bulky oak trees.

"Welcome home." Delirious murmurs, and it sounds more to himself than me.

Well this is all happening really fucking fast...

"I guess this means you enjoyed the first date?" I joke, and he laughs, grabbing my hand and leading me inside. Its surprisingly warm and an empty fireplace rests in the large living room. The kitchen is more modern and classy, but the rest of the house probably is too.

"Wine, my queen?" He teases, kissing my knuckles and I giggle, the pain in my side a little more subtle.

"Yes please~" I wink at him and he licks his lips, rushing to the Kitchen and opening the fridge to reveal a brand new bottle of red wine.

The older, the better.

I wonder if this is exactly how  he left everything...

He takes a glass from one of the overhead cabinets and pours a generous amount, not bothering to close the bottle as he stalks toward me and presses my body to the counter.

My heart rate spikes and the new hot adrenaline rush numbs my side completely.

"Drink up baby girl ~" He murmurs huskily, and as I breathlessly rake the glass and begin to drink, he walks into the living room and messes with what looks like a stereo on top of the fireplace.

After a few monents, a slow and sensual melody trickles out and fills the room with a heavy electricity.

I gulp my wine before he can get to me again and dash passed him to the white plush couch and fall back onto it, giggling at how tipsy I already feel, and I let the first few verses caress me like a soft blanket.

~Love's my religion,
But he was my faith,
Something so sacred,
So hard to replace,
Falling for him was like
Falling from grace... ~

The words and the beat send shivers down my spine and I feel Delirious climb over me, but I don't dare open my eyes just yet.

He pulls my clothes off so gently that the exposed draft takes me by surprise.

I finally open my eyes and stare in awe at his bare chest and the way he gracefully undresses while never taking his crystal blue eyes off my naked body, making me blush.

~All wrapped in one,
He was so many sins,
Would've done anything,
Everything for him,
And if you ask me,
I would do it again... ~

He finally leans over me, his bare body hovering over me and he lets his lips and tongue trace a heated map down my body making my back arch and my breath catch.

"J-Jon-"

"Shh~"
He runs his hands down my thighs and opens my legs, and before I cant comprehend whats coming next, I cry out as he thrusts his tongue into me.

~No need to imagine,
Cuz I know its true,
They say all good boys go to heaven
But bad boys bring heaven to you,
Its automatic,
Its just what they do,
They say all good boys go to heaven
But bad boys bring heaven to you~

He squeezes my thighs as his tongue becomes relentless, leaving me squirming and breathless, slurring his name.

"J-Jon-- I-I'm close! Hah!" I feel heat pool at the bottom of my belly and my limbs go weak.

Right before I can cum, he stops and rises to kiss my neck and bite my lip, then my shoulders and breasts.

Suddenly he thrusts two fingers into me without warning and the feeling almost makes me climax, but he holds his fingers there, making me whimper.

"What's my name princess?" He teases, and I fight the urge clench around his fingers.

"D-Delirious?" I mewl.

"No baby, repeat after me," he leans close to my ear, and what he whispers sends foreign heat between my weak legs, "say Daddy."

I blush a deep crimson, but the urge to repeat his words is intoxicating.

"Daddy~" I moan, and he growls dominantly, pulling out his fingers and positioning his cock to my wet folds.

"Say it again." His eyes darken with danger and lust.

"P-Please daddy!" I plead desperately, wrapping my legs around his hips, and he chuckles darkly, slamming himself into me.

I cry out in bliss and he grunts in my ear.

"Good girl-- so tight..." He groans, and I already feel that familiar pull in my gut, making me whimper in protest.
I know he senses my ache, and he slows down.
"Not yet baby..." He groans, taking in every sensation slowly, and its making me crazy.

"D-Daddy please--I wanna c-cum... please! Ngh!" I bite my lip and he kisses me passionately and thrusting not faster but deeper, and he wraps one arm under my back while the other rests at the side of my head.

"I'm close baby..." He growls, and I wrap my arms around his neck, ignoring the slight burning coming from my bandaged side.

"Daddy I'm g-gonna c-cum--please Jon!! Ahh!" I cry out.

"Cum for me baby." He groans, and I lose it, the sweet release making me see white, and he follows soon after, pulling out and spilling his seed onto my stomach.

"F-Fuck baby." He hisses and chuckles at the sight below him.

"Lets get cleaned up princess."