Nothing but Trouble

°Delirious POV°

We lie on my bed, half naked, facing each other, and I take in the heavenly sight of her body in the moonlight. After what she told me, I couldn't wrap my head around her anymore. I thought I knew her. This innocent little nurse. Then this badass motorcycle driving sex goddess.
Then an unstoppable psycho, like me.
Now she's... a witch.

A witch who's connected with the moon.

She's strongest in a full moon, and feels vulnerable when the sky is pitch black.

"What are you thinking about?" She blinks innocently at me, and I chuckle, raising an eyebrow.

"What, you don't already know?" I tease, and she giggles, shaking her head no.

"I don't read thoughts. I feel them. And I choose to respect yours."

This catches me off guard, and I'm once again at a loss for words.

God I love this woman.

"Heh, I love you too." She smiles shyly, and I blink in shock at her.

"I thought you said you couldn't re-"
"I didn't. I felt your affection practically seeping into the bed sheets." She giggles and I blush lightly with embarrassment.
She snuggles closer to me, and wraps one leg around both of mine.

I grasp her hip and kiss her forehead.

"What happened to the bodies back at my house?" She looks up at me, concerned, and I smirk, kissing her nose.

"Like I said, I know a guy."

Suddenly, she looks sad, almost worried, and I run my finger down her cheek.

"And what are you thinking about?" I tease, and her eyes snap to mine.

"Oh, its just that... Brock hasn't even called to see where I am. He gets worried if I stay at the grocery store too long." She playfully rolls her eyes and I laugh, pulling her closer.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he's busy with something and is a little too oblivious to notice right now." I reassure her, and press my lips to her head.

Since you can feel my thoughts, I would like for you to rest.

"Hmm, you feel very... dominant. Are you trying to turn me on or scold me to bed?" She kisses my neck, and I chuckle.

"Rest."

TIME SKIP

I don't know why, but I wake up violently in the middle of the night, drenched in an ice cold sweat, and I feel the bed next to me.

Its empty.

She's gone.