We Are the Reckless

°Delirious POV°

I watched as (y/n) stepped away from me, raising one arm to press her palm to my forehead once more, and darkness suddenly consumes me.

° (Y/N) POV°

I lay him down gently, away from being seen, and cast a barrier around him to deter any threats.

Tįmĕš tįçkĭńg bęäūtįfüł...

Yea yea whatever...

I hear him snicker, and his voice disappears again.

"I'm coming Moo..."

TIME SKIP

°Brock POV°

Moo...

Moo, wake up...

Come on Brock.

BROCK!!!

I wake violently, sitting upright and grasping my chest in attempts to catch my breath.

" (y/n)?..." I murmur in the darkness. I finally become aware of the small, dark room and heavy rusted chains around my wrists and ankles.

"What the-"

Wëłçømė Brøçk.

I jump at the strange, static voice in my head and snap my eyes up to gaze around the dark and seemingly empty room.

"W-Who's there!? Where's my little sister!" I glare into the empty room in frustration, and I hear the voice chuckle.

Øh đöńt wørrÿ, (y/n) wįłł bę hërê šøöń...

"What? What do you--Wait... what are you gonna do to her!!" I pull against my restraints, only to make my wrists sore.

Suddenly its all silent.

...

...

Brock...

Brock its me...

(Y/n)...

Brock are you okay?...

Come on Moo answer me!

It takes me a moment to realize the familiar voice in my mind now, but my heart instantly skips.

" (y/n)?!--"

SHHH!!!

Jesus do you want to get us killed?!

I pause, confused.

Whisper idiot.

" (y/n), where are you?" I whisper gently, looking at the chains around my wrists.

They're rusty, but still intact.

I'm gonna be fine, its YOU we need to worry about...

" (y/n)... how are you able to... ya know..."

Anti... did something to me... I don't know what, or why, but it exposed my power...

"Oh my god.."

Brock that's not the point right now... I need you to listen to me very closely. I want you to clear your mind. But DON'T shut out my voice.
Understand?

"Uh, okay. I'll try." I do as she asks, clearing my mind, as if wiping a cloth over a spill. But I only leave one thought.

(Y/n).