When We Touch...

° (Y/N) POV°

After waking up, my recovery was miraculous, and Brock was actually being nice to Delirious.

They let me go a few days after I woke, and I went home with Moo.

"You know, I thought you really weren't gonna wake up..." Moo squeezes the steering wheel, his knuckles whiten, and I rest my hand on his shoulder, offering a gentle smile.

"I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere until its my time. I promise I'll always be right here." I squeeze his shoulder, and he smiles shyly at me, but his expression drops and I see the heartbreak in his eyes.

"B-Brock whats wrong?" I lean forward slightly, looking into his sad eyes, and his cheeks turn pink.

"But I know you're gonna want to move in with Jon..." He sniffles gently, and I can't hide the shock in my face.

For once, I don't know what to say to my big brother, but I also don't want to stay quiet.

"Well... we do have room for one more person in our family..." I bite my lip, hoping he'll consider Delirious moving into our home.

Brock hesitates, sighing and tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"I mean, its a little... soon... don't you think?" He glances at me, and I shrug my shoulders.

"I mean the worst that could happen is I kick him out." I tease, and thankfully he chuckles, shrugging his shoulders as well.

"Well, I guess we could make something work-"

"Really?! Yes! I promise Brock everything will be alright!" I squeal, and Moo chuckles again, shaking his head.

"But! No sex after midnight." He scolds, and I flush a deep red.

"B-But-"

"No buts! Besides, its not like I go to bed late anyways, so you can have your time, but be considerate is all I'm saying." Brock pulls up to the driveway, and I pout, giggling and hugging him.

"You know I love you (n/n)." He hugs me back and I snuggle into his shoulder.

"I love you too, Moo."

TIME SKIP

I had finally discussed the plans with Delirious, and he was fine with it, as long as he got to sleep in my room of course.

"So princess, its already ten, and your brothers off to bed~" Jon purrs, standing up from my bed and walking up behind me, cupping my ass.

"But I just took a shower!" I whine, making him chuckle.

"Then we'll take one in the morning." He murmurs huskily, trailing his lips down my neck and dropping hot kisses along my naked shoulders.

I whimper and he runs his hands over my half naked body, caressing every inch of exposed skin.

"Lets get rid of these panties, shall we angel?" He growls, and I moan, tilting my head to the side allowing him to latch onto my neck once more.

He lifts me up and drops me into my bed, dangerously crawling over me and running his tongue down my body, starting from my collar bone.

"J-Jon..." I breathe, squirming under his touch, and he hooks his fingers into the hem of my panties.

After sliding them off, I tug desperately at his pants, being that he's already shirtless, and he stands to kick them off, flaunting the impressive tent in his boxers.

"Tell me baby," He taunts and he leans over me again, "wouldn't it be fun to do something... different?" He raises an eyebrow, and I blush, feeling the dirty thoughts dance in his mind.

And oh the things I feel..

Bondage... seems pretty hot...

His eyes widen at first, and he chuckles, biting my lower lip.

"Don't worry, its gonna feel so good..." He growls again, and kisses me passionately.

Suddenly, he rises and picks up his pants from the floor, slipping off his belt from the loops and quickly fastening them to my wrists.

"You do look very tempting like that princess~"

I blush again and he pulls off his boxers, his cock springing out happily.

"Now, don't make a sound, or I'll punish you." He runs one hand down my stomach, his other gripping my thigh, and he slowly pushes into me.

My breath catches hard, and I fight back my moans, staring at him desperation.
His dangerous gaze never falters and he increases speed.

I couldn't hold it anymore, and a whimper escapes my lips, making him smirk evilly.

His blue eyes light up and he bites down on my shoulder, marking me as the did in the asylum.

"A-Ahh--J-Jon!" I cry out, throwing my head back, and he grunts, lifting my legs over his shoulders and he smacks my ass.

Before I can react, he thrusts deeper into me and I moan loudly, kissing him passionately.

He kisses back just as rough, and rises to sit on the bed, pulling me into his lap and lowering me onto his throbbing cock.

"Ah! Delirious--" I press my face into his neck and he does the same, cursing out as he thrusts up into me.

I wrap my legs around his hips, resting my restrained wrists over his head, and throwing my head back again as he kisses my neck and collarbones.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I cry out, and he grunts in response, gripping my waist tighter.

I let my high crash into me like a rush of hot water, curling my toes and he slams into me two more times before stilling and holding me in place, slamming his lips into mine.

We pant, lying down with him still inside me.

"Here..." He breathes, taking my wrists and untying them, tossing the belt to the floor.

I smile and snuggle my body to his, feeling his fingers gently brush through my hair.

"I love you (y/n)." He kisses my forehead, and I kiss his jaw.

"I love you Jon."