Without You

° (Y/N) POV°

Its dark...

Where... am I?...

I think I hear talking...
W-Who's voice is that...

"Bring her... big prize... he'll love her... lure him next... keep her... yes... Kill him."

W-What?!

Who is... that...

I can't open my eyes...

Its so dark...

My body hurts...

What's on my neck?
It burns... is that... a collar?!

°Delirious POV°

Fuck.

FUCK!

"FUCK!!!" I scream, punching through CaRtOoNz already fucked up window, and he face palms.

"Really? You had the break my window?" He lightly scolds.

"YOU KNOW HOW LOST I AM WITHOUT HER!!!" I step up to him, my face and tattooed neck beet red, and he puts his hands on my shoulders, sighing.

"Jon, listen to me. Who was the last person you two--uh--conflicted with?" He stares at me, his eyes prompting me, and I try to steady my uneven breathes.

"M-Mark. Markiplier. But she killed him, and everyone who went after us for that matter." I put my head in my hands and horrid images begin to flash in my mind.

Blood.
HER blood.
Everywhere.
Her limp body.
Bruises, broken bones, lifeless eyes--

"JON!" CaRtOoNz shakes me and I snap from my daze, sweating and trembling.

"L-Luke..." My voice cracks as my eyes grow hot and blurry.
"Ah!-" I quickly wipe my eyes, wondering why they're... wet?

"Oh my god..." CaRtOoNz stares wide eyed and I continue to wipe the drops from my eyes, getting frustrated.

"CaRtOoNz what the fuck is happening!" I choke out, and he looks at me with sorrow.

"Delirious... you're... you're crying. Like, really crying. I've NEVER seen you cry, since you've never had feeling... Jesus Jon..." He pulls me into a hug and I clutch onto him, sobbing for the first time in my emotionless life.

"Come on. We need to find her, and find the fucker that took her." Luke suddenly pulls away and leads me to his computer.

"W-Well that shouldn't b-be hard." I stutter, attempting to collect my breath and CaRtOoNz looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What? Why?" He crosses his arms, and I shakily pull out a piece of jeans fabric, a scratchy message scribbled across it.

"Wow, ok, they're uh, direct." He takes the fabric and reads it outloud.

"She's a strong woman, but not strong enough. Without the moon, she won't be able to fight for long. I'll break her. That's a promise.
If you really care about her, come and get her asshole. You'll be too late anyway." CaRtOoNz stares at the fabric, anger slowly twisting his features and he clutches the fabric in his hand. Suddenly, his he relaxes and looks at the message, then slowly, flips it over, an address of a night club bluntly written on it.
His eyes snap to mine, and he lifts the fabric next to his face.

"Did you look at the back?" He scolds, and I bite my lip, cursing at myself.
After facepalming again, he calls and hands me the fabric back.
He looks at me with evil eyes, and the familiar look makes me finally smirk.

"Time to spill blood."

TIME SKIP

We arrive at my house and raid my house to find my secret storage space with unbelievable amounts of weapons packed for my convenience.

After some silence, Luke speaks up, strapping his bullet proof vest on and slipping multiple knives into the small pockets.

"So... she's a witch? Like, a real witch?" He raises an eyebrow and I pause before blinking and turning away from his gaze.

"Yes. She didn't choose to be, its in her blood line. Her ancestors were born with strange abilities, and generations later, she was given the title by her great grandmother." I peek at him from over my shoulder and has a puzzled look on his face, then simply shrugs.

"Maybe that why she's the main target..." He casually loads a gun and sticks it into the hem of the back of his jeans and heads towards the door, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Remember when Jack made that crazy intro for PAX?" He doesn't bother looking back as he asks the question, and he heads out to her motorcycle.

Įm åłwæÿš hęrę...
Åłwæÿš wåtçhįng...

Oh my god...

Did... did Anti take her?!

Jesus Christ I thought I was a living demon...

You kinda are Jon...

Heh, yea, I almost forgot.

"Delirious lets go!" CaRtOoNz calls from outside, and after loading up I grab the piece of her jean fabric and shove it in my pocket before running out and shutting my front door.

I climb onto the back of the bike and hesitate before lightly holding onto CaRtOoNz ribs.

"Hmph, no homo." He chuckles, and I can't help but laugh at his stupidity.

"Just go."