My Strange Addiction

°Delirious POV°

I cant lie...
I got it...
I got it BAD.

After our shower I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

(Y/n) is so... different.
Maybe this is what its like to be in love.

"Del?..." (y/n) rests a hand on my chest, snapping me from my daze and I stare down lovingly at her in my black T-shirt and her black lace panties.
"Are you okay?" She blinks curiously at me and I chuckle at her adorable gesture.

"I'm okay baby." I kiss her forehead and head back to the living room, grabbing my blue jacket and mask hanging from a rack next to the fireplace.

"Do I have to stay alone?" (Y/n) pouts, wrapping her small arms around my waist and giving me puppy eyes.

I laugh and cup her face in both my hands, leaning down to bite her bottom lip.

She whimpers and tugs at my jacket.

"Hmm, do I really make you that horny that easily~" I growl against her lips, and she snakes her hands under my shirt, her skin flushed hot against mine, and her touch sends fire through my body.

"Oh baby, be careful what you wish for." I grip her waist, pressing my hips into her and snake one hand down to squeeze her plump ass.
She mewls and wraps her arms around my neck.
"Baby-" She whimpers breathlessly and I pick her up and slam her against the side of the fireplace. I press against her and hold her up with my body, one hand slipping into her panties while the other pins both her tiny wrists above her head.

"I told you be careful..." I growl and slide one finger into her wet folds, eliciting a gutted, gorgeous moan from her parted lips.

"D-Del--Ah!" She moan, tilting her head back and I run my tongue along her slender neck, taking in her sweet scent.

I thrust my finger in and out and discreetly slide in a second one, causing her breath to catch and her body to arch her back slightly, her body pushing further into mine.

"You're so wet baby, you're soaking my fingers." I nip her earlobe and she moans louder, and my pants become a little tight for my liking.

You don't have time...

I mentally pout and find her sweet spot, both on her neck and inside her, causing her to almost instantly climax and tighten around my fingers.

Her body goes slightly limp and I pull my soaked fingers from her panties and watch in amusement at her blush when I shove them into my mouth.

"Ill be back soon, I promise." I hold her small, shuddering body to mine and let her collect her breathes before carrying her bridal style to the couch, laying her down while she keeps her arms wrapped around my neck.
I kiss all over her face, making her giggle before I rise and head for the door, plucking her motorcycle keys and my gun from the mini table by the door.

"Remember the signal." I look back at her from the open front door and she peeks her head from behind the couch like a child playing hide and seek, and I chuckle when she nods her head eagerly.

"I love you baby~" I wink at her and she rises and little, showing her million dollar smile.

"I love you more."

TIME SKIP

As I park the motorcycle in front of the local Verizon store, I check my watch and time when I should be back.

They're after her more than me.
I'm NOT gonna lose her.

I walk quickly in and pick a phone blindly, not caring about the price tag and swiftly flash a stashed stack of money from my old wallet, signing fake names on whatever papers I need and running out, hopping on the bike and heading to my old friends hideout.

If I'm right, he's still a hermit and hasn't even bothered to move anywhere else.

I cut through somehow still familiar alleyways and stop at a basement window of an abandoned building.

As I approach it, I hear rather than see a bullet fly passed my head, a jagged hole present in the glass now, and I throw my hands up laughing.

"Woah woah! Calm down asshole, its me! Put you're gun down you idiot!" I laugh and after a bit of shuffling noises from the other side of the damaged window, the glass is pulled up and I see a light brown beard and small dark eyes greet me.

"Delirious?..." CaRtOoNz stares at me in shock and it only makes me laugh harder.

"Holy shit you should see the look on your face!!" I wheeze and he chuckles in disbelief, flipping me off and gesturing for me to come inside.

"Holy fucking shit dude, how did you even get out!? Its been what, three years!" He pulls me into a hug and we pat each others backs.

"I don't know, heh, I stopped counting after the first six months!" I chuckle and he ruffles my hair, taking a beer from the mini fridge by the window and plopping onto the black leather couch.

"This place sure as hell got an upgrade." I gaze around at the now soundproof room, all black with red lining along the walls and even on the furniture.
It looks almost futuristic.

"What can I say? Ohm gives me the best jobs for some reason." He shrugs taking a swig from his beer and gesturing at the fridge to offer me one.
I decline and check my watch, reminding myself not to get too comfortable.

"You seem flustered, whatcha waiting for?" He raises a questioning eyebrow and I scratch the back of my neck, chuckling.

"Just hand over your fucking number and we'll talk." I hand him my new phone and he doesn't hesitate to put his number in.

"Alright, well I can see you obviously gotta go, I'll see you soon man." We nod at each other and I head back out the window.

Before I can actually get to the motorcycle, CaRtOoNz calls after me and I turn to see him leaning out the broken window looking up at me.

"Tell her I said hi." He winks at me and its my turn to look dumbstruck.

He laughs and closes the window and I hop onto her bike and shake my head, chuckling as I start up the engine.

"Will do buddy."