Beast

° (Y/N) POV°

I wake up flustered and half an hour late.

I don't even bother with wearing any shorts under my random picked dress and slip on some shoes I blindly plucked from my closet floor.

They're heels.
With straps.

Great.
Now just drown your face in makeup and stand on the corner why don't you?

But I don't have time to change.

"I'll just wear my oversized nurse coat..." I muttered to myself, annoyed at my current look.

As I'm about to leave the house, a tired Brock shuffles into the kitchen and catches sight of my outfit.
He narrows his eyes.

"Whats with the 'little black dress' look?" He points at my dress and I flush a bright red, realizing just how tight and short it really seems.

"I woke up late and I just picked whatever I could grab first! I swear! Look I'm gonna be late and I always wear my nurse coat anyway! I gotta go, I love you!" I give him a quick kiss on his cheek and fly out the door and into my car.
As I look at the rear-view mirror, I catch sight of my undone hair and curse out loud, throwing it into a quite presentable messy bun, loose tendrils falling softly around my face.

Please let there be an extra nurse coat...

TIME SKIP

As I head to the main office for my tablet and ID, some of the nurses give me strange long looks, while others raise teasing eyebrows.

I blush deep and rush off to get a nurse coat.

"Oh shit..."

There's none left.

None.

"Shit shit shit!" I rush off to Jons room, ignoring the barely noticeable blush on the guards face.

I finally make it to his main door, and take a moment to listen to his humming.

Its another tune, but I still know it.

We must have the same taste in music...

I shake my head and place my hand hesitantly on the door knob and as usual, he magically stops.

"Come in princess." I can hear the smirk in his voice.

I open the door and keep my face unflustered.

Fortunately for me, he doesn't look at me as I enter, but right before I can sit down, he peeks at me from over his shoulder, and freezes.

My heart skips.

"Well well well... you never fail to surprise me angel..." He cooes, walking slowly towards me, and for some reason I just can't fight the light blush on my cheeks.

He smirks evilly, and he sits down in his chair, waiting for me to do the same.

"Good morning Jon." I keep a perfect monotone voice, and he raises his eyebrows, chuckling.

"You seem extra... classy today... what's the occasion love? Or have I charmed you to your full potential Eris?" He folds his hands and keeps them over his face, but its not enough to cover the devious smile or his hungry intense gaze.

I stare him straight in the eyes and keep my breathing even, but I grow uncomfortable with the length of my dress.
Don't get me wrong, its not a miniskirt, but its a good couple inches above my knees, and its not loose enough anywhere.