Nobody Love

°Delirious POV°

Brock had invited (y/n) and I to have dinner with him and his friends at a local diner.

"Come on, it'll be a good way to keep the suspicions low." (Y/n) prompts, straddling my his and kissing my cheek.

I sigh, but offer a soft smile and agree.

TIME SKIP

To be honest, Brocks friends aren't so bad. They're all Internet famous, Youtubers with millions of fans. They're pretty fucking hilarious too, and they all know (y/n).

"Holy shit! That voice crack when Scotty called Nogla a fuckboy!" (Y/n) holds her stomach, laughing hysterically with the rest of us.

As Tyler was hitting the table, wheezing, Lui began to make a beat, and we all began beating the table in perfect timing.

Out of nowhere, (y/n) starts singing, and we all hoot and whistle, encouraging her to continue.

"Everybodies looking for their somethin'
No one ever wants to pay the price,
Everybody's scared of going nowhere
But we ain't going anywhere tonight... "

Soon, the whole diner had turned their attention to us, and some are even hitting their tables as well, bobbing heads and cheering on.

As (y/n) continues singing, someone catches the familiar song, and begins to play it on a distant phone, making people whistle and gather close.

"Aint nobody love,
Ain't nobody love like you do,
Ain't nobody love,
Ain't nobody love like you do... "

(Y/n) continues the song, waving her hands to let other join, and the diner becomes chaotic with off tune singing and sensless table smacking.

Once the peak of the song hits, (y/n) strikes the crowd with the most beautiful riff, and everyone goes wild.

We all laugh as the song finishes and some people actually offer money and permission to post snippets of videos.

Eventually we pay, leave and go our separate ways back home.

"Hey," I slip my hand into (y/n)'s, and she peeks at me tiredly from under her lashes, "that was pretty awesome today." I kiss her forehead when she giggles and she hums in agreement.

Brock looks back at us in the rear view mirror, smiling softly and pulling into the driveway.
(Y/n) holds her arms out like a small child and I chuckle, taking her out the car bridal style.

"Good night Moo!" (Y/n) and I call from upstairs.

"Good night guys!" He calls back, and I walk to (y/n)'s room, laying her softly onto the bed.

"I'll be right back angel." I kiss her lips gently and chuckle when she pouts.

I head downstairs, searching for Brock, and I find him getting a drink of water.

"Hey Brock, can I ask you something?"

"Huh? Oh, sure." He takes a sip of water and waits for me to continue.

"Well I uh," I feel my face heat up and I rub the back of my neck, "I wanna marry your sister..." I look him dead in the eyes and he chokes on his water mid-sip.

"Wha--I uh, well... I mean... you--I... really?" He stutters and I chuckle, leaning against the counter.

"I'd give my life for her, and I know she'd do the same."

Brock hesitates, crossing his arms and sighing.

"I mean, it seems pretty..."

"Soon?" I raise an eyebrow, and he pauses, nodding his head.

"I know... but... she changed my life. If she would have never walked in with her fancy coat and sassy attitude, I don't think I would've ever left that place... I've never felt like this. I've never loved, Brock. But her, (y/n)... it hurts to think about never seeing her again... I don't beg for anything, let alone ask, but I'd drop to my knees and pray to any god to have her for the rest of my life." I feel tears threaten, and Brock looks at me with concern and sympathy.

After pinching the bridge of his nose and a frustrated sigh, he gives in and offers a crooked smile.

"Okay." He finishes his water and puts the cup in the sink, walking passed me, leaving me shocked and excited.

Before he gets upstairs, he calls back to me and I follow to see him looking over his shoulder at the top of the steps.

"If you hurt her, I'll kill you myself." He states in an icy, blunt tone, and I nod, smiling.

He leaves to his room and I head back to (y/n).

I walk in, closing and locking the door, and climb in bed with a petite, snoring (y/n).

I chuckle, kissing her hair and pulling her closer so her back is against my front, and I whisper one last thing before I drift off.

"Good night, wife-lirious."