She's an Animal

°Delirious POV°

As I head home I feel the phone vibrate in my pocket and couple times, and hurry to pull the bike to the side of the road really quick to answer the texts and ask CaRtOoNz a favor.

TIME SKIP

(Y/N) POV°

"Like an animal *pant* Like and animal..." I mumble the lyrics breathlessly as I pound the shit out of a punching bag I found in Delirious's basement.
He had a whole private fucking gym!

I finish out my workout to get water and head upstairs, flexing my fingers while my gloves chaffe my skin slightly.

I adjust my earbuds and sports bra and make it to the kitchen. As I grab a glass of water and start to drink, I feel eyes on me and I shiver.

When I finish drinking and open my eyes, Delirious is leaning against the doorway to the kitchen and I jump.

°Delirious POV°

I stare at her as she drinks the water, her slender neck, breasts and stomach glisten with sweat and I lick my lips when I catch sight of her little spandex shorts.

I chuckle, a sudden heated rush tickling my chest.

Why is that so... Hot?

She finishes drinking and looks towards me, startling and almost dropping the glass.

"J-Jon! You scared the shit outta me!" She giggles, resting her hand on her chest as she sets the cup aside and pulls out her earbuds.

"Sorry not sorry, gorgeous." I keep my dark gaze on her glistening body and she giggles again, covering her body with her hands and running off around the corner and down the hall.

Probably to the bathroom.

Of course, I'm right and I chase after her, seeing the door close right before I can get to her, and I pound on the door as she squeals playfully.

"If you don't open this door-"

"You ain't gonna do shit!" She laughs, and I hear the shower start.

Two can play at this game...

I smirk evilly and decide to head downstairs to the basement, passed the gym to a little closet I see for storage, and see the main power box.
I decide to wait till I hear the water finally shut off, being that the bathroom is almost right above my position, and I completely pull every lever and switch, making the house fall into almost pitch black darkness.

I take off my jacket and throw it aside, leaving me in all black clothing, and creep upstairs, hearing (y/n) calling my name.

"Jon? This is a big mistake..." she calls out, her voice small and vulnerable, making me lick my lips.

I hear her gentle bare feet pitter-patter against the floor as she slowly searches around he too dark living room.
"Jon I can't be in the dark... I change..." Her voice is shuddering and she sounds terrified.

What does she mean... change?

Suddenly I hear her exhale.
Slowly.
So steady and sure.
It almost scares me.

This should be interesting.

Suddenly her movement goes deathly quiet, and I question if she's even moving at all.

Then I see her.
Through a slither of moonlight that illuminates small spots of otherwise pitch black house.
One of those spots is her, and her body shows clearly.
She's only wearing a lace bra and panties, her figure loud and proud as she brings each hand to run up the opposite sides of her body, left hand on right side and vice versa.
She's staring right at me, and for some reason, my heart starts racing instantly.