Chapter 53

" here's the room you requested for sir." The kind nurse said before bowed as we did the same and left us to the room where namjoon was held.

I could feel Jimin's hand holding onto my own even tighter and a few drops of sweat could be seen on his forehead. Was there something bothering him?

We both entered the room as quietly as possible and as soon as I entered a dreadfully looking namjoon was lying on the white hospital bed that was connected to tons of wires and tubes. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled softly at me.

That's when namjoon said something.
" J-Jimin ah let me talk to sae ron privately please." He smiled sadly to jimin who only glanced at me then turned back to namjoon and nodded.

After Jimin exited the room namjoon called me to sit down. I sat down on the chair next to the bed and held his cold hands.

"Sae ron ah ..." he started.

" I don't think I'll be around anymore after this to take care of all my members..."

My heart skipped a beat as soon as I heard him say the words that I hoped I didn't need to hear . My eyes started to glisten as teardrops filled them.

" why would you say t-that? Don't give up yet! Tell me what you need, I'll do everything I can to help ! Please namjoon.." I burst into a pool of tears and grasped his hand even harder.

Using his free hand he patted my hair and told me everything thing is going to be alright.

How how wish that would be true.

" Jimin still doesn't know about this so please stay quiet about this until I've left. Can you do that?" He asked me softly as looked up into his once lively eyes.

I nodded.

" one last thing before I leave this world. Please take care of the members-my brothers -for me. Tell them I'm sorry for leaving them too early like this . Tell them that every moment with them made my life worth living and that I'll be waiting for them.... up there." Namjoon said as he pointed up to the sky.

My sobs only got louder as I cried in his arms. The pain was too unbearable. It was like I was losing my mom all over again.

"Shhh.. Its alright. This is my fate and my journey has ended. " he whispered before suddenly his hands started slipping out of mine.

My eyes widened.
" namjoon ! Please don't go! Jimin!!" I called out seeing the machines around him that started beeping in different patterns and terrified me.

" promise me that you'll do w-what I-I asked you to do...."

"Yes! Y-yes I promise! Please don't go namjoon! I'm begging you!"
I screamed with tears running down my cheeks.

"Thank you..." he said so softly if I didn't pay attention, I wouldn't have noticed he said it.

those were the last words of kim namjoon.

My mind turned blank as the monitors no longer had patterns but rather just one sound.

Beeeeeeeep............

Doctors and nurses pushed past me as they tried to save him but I knew, it wouldn't work. He already left us and I hate him for that, but somehow I feel like he was happy to go, he was willingly to leave this cruel dark world and move on to a better place.

Jimin rushed past me and immediately collapsed on his knees when the doctors pulled the white covers over him indicating his death.

" kim namjoon. Time of death: 2.30pm . Cause if death, bullet wound." Was all I heard the doctor say and giving their sympathy to Jimin and me , even a few doctors patted him on the back.

I walked over to Jimin and knelt down next to him, patting his back softly.

" he was happy to go..."
Was all I said before pulling him into a tight hug.

Rest in peace kim namjoon, I hope you're in a happier place that this crucial world and eventhough you're selfish for leaving us behind, I believe that this was for the better .
I'll fulfill my promise I made to you so please don't worry.

Love , kim sae ron

A/N
I did not edit this😂😂