Chapter 24

The next day , i swear I would've ditched school if it wasn't for jimin. He literally blackmailed me and said he wouldn't talk to me for a week if he didn't get to see me tomorrow at school. So that's probably the main reason why im at school.

During recess i decided to sit in the school garden which basically became my quiet place since the incident on the rooftop. I sat on the bench and relaxed. I closed my eyes slowly , clearing my mind from everything that happened today.

" so is this your favorite place or something now?" I heard a voice say.

I opened my i eyes to see a smiling rapmon looking at me softly.

" i guess, kinda. It just helps me relax." I answered him as he sat down next to me. We both looked up at the blue sky where all the birds were flying freely.
I sighed. Wouldn't it be better to just become a bird? You get to fly freely without having to deal with life's problems.

" you know, taehyung shouldn't be the one to blame. " rapmon spoke up.

"What?"

" you know, taehyung dating chaeyoung, your locker, and you hating him for that." Rap mon said.

" im not entirely mad but im just thinking why in the whole wide world would he date somebody and him and I absolutely hate? And i guess that just what got me heated up." I explained.

" you know ,he has his reasons. I just hope you understand."

"Reasons? What reasons?" I asked.

" I don't know if im the right person to tell you that, but just so you know taehyung doesn't hate you or something." Rap mon said and stoop up to leave.

Before he left, i stoop up and hugged him.
"Thank you rap mon, i really appreciate it." I smiled and i swear i could feel him smile as well.

"My pleasure" he said and walked off

-

Finally the last bell rung! Seems like I've been waiting a hundred years for it. I quickly packed my bags and walked to the front gate where jimin is supposed to wait for me.

I walked and finally spotted jimin leaning against the school gate crossing his arm.
I wanted to say something but it looks like somethings bothering him since he walked ahead of me. I ran to catch up to him and walked by his side.

"So, how was your day?" I asked him

"Fine" he answered coldly.
What the hell is wrong with him???

" by the looks of your attitude, it doesn't seem like you had a fine day." I shot back starting to get a little heated up.

" I said it was fine okay!" He raised his voice at me and crossed his arms again.

I looked at him with a surprised face. He's never shouted at me before.

" geez! I was only asking jimin!" I said.

" yeah, so why dont you go tell rapmon about that too." He said as he pouted.

Wait. Don't tell me he's jealous with rapmon?

"Wait. Jimin. Seriously? Are you being jealous?" I looked at him with disbelief trying to hold in my laughter.

"Looked like you had fun hugging him" he made a extremely cute mad face it made me want to squish his cheeks.

Immediately I laughed holding my tummy. I swear i was crying tears of joy.

"Why are you laughing? This isn't funny sae ron." Jimin said with his fluffy cheeks turning a shade of red . He looked frustrated.

" first is because you look adorable when you're mad and second you're jealous??" I looked at him.

"Of course im jealous. Another guy was hugging my girlfriend in the school garden where nobody goes." He said firmly.

I walked closer to jimin and pulled him into a kiss. As i kissed him, i could feel his tense shoulders relax a bit and gave in. I pulled away and explained to him.

" jimin, babe, first of all ,you know I wouldn't cheat on you even if they were idols or actors. Second , it was just a friendly hug. Rapmon helped me these past few days trying to get me to understand taehyung." I looked at jimin who was trying to process everything.

" so there's nothing between you guys?" He asked for the last time.

" yes jimin. Nothing at all. So everything okay now?" I smiled.

He looked at me for awhile and then he nodded and smiled. I hugged him tightly and pecked him on the lips.

After explaining that little misunderstanding we stopped by the bubble tea shop to get some drinks.
After we got our drink jimin walked me home like usual but this time something was off.

My front door was open.

Jimin looked at me and i looked at him.

"J-jimin , nobody's s-supposed to be home at this time." I said quietly as i tugged his shirt, trembling.

He held my hand.
"It's gonna be fine. Im here remember?"

Both of us walked closer to the front door and was just about to enter when we heard something break.

My heart skipped a beat.

Please dont let anything happen.