Chapter 32

The next day i packed my belongings and cleaned the bed. Jimin's gonna pick me up in 20 minutes which gives me enough time to find chan sung oppa.

I exited my room and went over to the receptionist to find out his room number.

" hi, may i know which room mr kim chan sung is staying in?" I asked the lady who looked pretty nice.

"Kim chan sung? Hold on , i think i have him inside the system. Let me search."

"Oh okay thank you." I smiled.

" so, he's in room 413 level 2." She happily informed me.

"Thank you again kind lady!" I waved and headed off to find his

-

"Hmmm .... 413?" I started searching for his room.

"Aha! Found it!" I knocked on the door and heard chan sung oppa telling me to come so I entered his room to see him talking to a much older man who i suppose is his father.

"Oh sae ron ah" chan sung oppa smiled happily at me.

Before i could reply back the man turned around and there stood in front of me a person i never thought to see.

"A-Appa?" I stuttered , tears welling up in my eyes . It couldn't be him. This man wearing a big sweater with a vest , pants with a lot pockets and some boots couldn't be my dad. But i knew my dad. I knew the man in front of me right now is my dad.

"S-sae r-ron?" The man whispered.

"What's going on appa?" Chan sung oppa asked the man.

Wait. Appa?!?

"Chan sung oppa is this your dad?" I asked him.

"Of course he is. Why wouldn't he be.?" He answered.

"Because he's my dad too." I stated. Both of us looked surprised and turned to look at our dad.

"Calm down. I'll explain all of this." He said and i got seated next to chan sung oppa.

" before i married sae ron's mother, i had another wife and had my first child which was chan sung. But because i found out about something that should've been a secret,my best friend was forced to kill me but he didn't, and im grateful about it. Sadly he was killed by the person that told him to kill me and they went after my family. I knew i had to get chan sung and my wife out before anything could happen to them, so one night i took chan sung over your grandmothers house so she can take care of him but went i went back to fetch chan sungs mother, she was already dead." Appa choked on his own words. No matter how much he tries to explain to us , no one can truly know his feelings especially through everything he's been through.

Appa took a deep breath and continued. But at the corner of my eye, i could see chan sung oppa on the urge of crying. I would too if I'd known that my mother had been killed by a assassin.

"Well, since chan sung's mother died, i knew i had to do something about chan sung so i left him in my mothers arms. I traveled to Seoul so i could start over and a new family, and i did. It was a beautiful one. But every month i would go and visit my mother to check on chan sung who seemed to grow up pretty well. Soon after my new wife and i had a child. It was a beautiful little girl and we were happy, but not for long. I guess those people found out where i was and the only choice was for me to run away to save both of you. It was for your own good."

I sat there not knowing what to do. Can i believe this? Well i have to, what jin said and what appa said seems to fit like a puzzle.

"T-that means y-you're my b-brother?" I looked at chan sung oppa.

"I guess i am ." He laughed with tears rolling down his cheeks. I stood up and hugged him tightly. Who would ever know i had a long lost brother.

" forgive me." Appa suddenly voiced out.

My heart almost shattered looking at my dad's sad face . I knew it was not intentional and wasn't his fault. Plus he had to live with guiltiness ever since that traumatizing incident.

I walked over to him and hugged him dearly.

"Don't ever apologize appa. I know you did it for our own sake so please stop blaming yourself." I said as tears were falling down. I was once again in my dad's embracement and it felt good.

-

We talked for hours and me and chan sung oppa got to know each other better and we laughed together. Appa made me promise not to tell mom so the whole situation wouldn't get complicated. He said when the time comes he himself will explain to her. I agreed.

But one thing seemed to bother me. How do i tell that the person that's hunting my dad is now hunting me? If i tell him he's going to get worried and who knows what he'll do. Plus I don't want to get other people involved . Especially the people that i lost long ago.

Suddenly a question popped inside my head. A question that i know the answer will most likely get me killed. But also a way to destroy chaeyoung's dad.

I turned to my dad.

"Appa , can i ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Here i go.

"What was the secret that you found out that lead to all of this?"