Chapter 20

It's been a few days since jimin's confessing incident and I'm pretty much trying my hardest to avoid him. Im scared that if i face him i might say some things that my hurt him. To be honest i missed him so much and to think about it, maybe I'm just overthinking about him.

After all the boring classes it was recess and i was starving. I told minseok to go ahead first since i had some work to finish up. After a few minutes i headed out of the classroom to go to the cafeteria.

I was walking down the corridor just thinking about what i should eat and out of nowhere, i was pushed against the locker by one of chaeyoung's minions.

I scoffed." Looks like that one slap didn't teach you a lesson " i spat.

Chaeyoung frowned and for a second there i thought she would punch me or something but everything turned upside down. She smiled. This scared me even more.

"Honey, you know i get everything i want right? And nobody can take it away from me, but since you did the impossible , like taking jin away, i decided to take something back."

I gulped. What was she talking about?

"You know a little give and take" she grinned and took a step towards me. I took a step back and the process repeated. She took one step and i took another back until i bumped into one of the lockers.

" and a little reminder, i dont think im gonna lose this time." She pushed me back and left.

My back ached. My head hurted . My heart is in pain. I needed someone. I needed jimin. Needing him was something undeniable and i just realized that.

-

After school i waited by the school gates since that's the place where jimin waits for me.

Suddenly i saw a figure, it was jimin but he was with somebody else. I was confused, it was a girl. My heart broke a bit. But i knew there must be some kind of explanation . He wouldn't just do that to me, it would be so unlikely of jimin.

As i walked over to jimin to talk to him , the girl kissed his cheek and waved him goodbye while smiling. Jimin smiled back and he looked pretty happy.

I guess what I didn't know was that tears started falling down and suddenly jimin turned around to see a crying me standing in the middle of the path.

He looked shocked and ran towards me . But i guess I couldn't take it any longer so i ran .

" sae ron! Sae ron! Listen to me! It's all a misunderstanding!" I heard him yell behind me.

I slowed down a bit because first my lazy body couldn't run anymore and also because i needed an explanation. I couldn't just keep running from the truth.

Jimin ran in front of me bending down to catch his breath.

"Listen to me first and let me explain everything."he finally stood back up.
I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath.

" okay, I'm listening" i finally said.

"So the girl just now was my sister. She just came back from busan and she decided to come to school here."he explained.

"You never told me you had a sister." I pouted.

"You never asked" he smiled at me.

" how bout you meeting chaeyoung at the cafe?" I asked suspiciously.

" I seriously have no idea what happened but she just called me to have some coffee with her and i knew she would've done something to get me there so..." he rubbed the back of his beck while chuckling .

"Ohhh, so you really have nothing with chaeyoung?" I wanted to confirm it the last time.

" sae ron ,didn't i tell you that i already like you?" He smiled.

Tears started filling my eyes again. This was my jimin, the happy and silly jimin. I jumped up and hugged him tightly, digging my face into his neck.

I could feel him smiling while slowly hugging me back.

"So does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I nodded immediately.
"Yes , I'll be your girlfriend jimin but please promise me you wont hurt me." I let go from the hug and held his hand.

" i promise" he swore and he pulled me into a kiss. His soft plump lips against mine was such a unbelievable feeling.We had a long passionate kiss and even though it was kinda sloppy it was still impossible to resist him.

We broke our kiss to breathe and jimin landed his lips on my forehead.

" from now , you are mine and mine only." He whispered .

I smiled. " the same goes to you.
What I didn't know was that someone was present and secretly eavesdropping.

" he wont be yours for long sae ron"

A/n

Enjoy guys. I cant update that much since i have exams but I'll try to update as much as i can.

Fighting!💪🏻