Chapter 22

Taehyung's POV

After school i headed the other school building where rapmon wanted to meet me. I can understand why he wanted to meet me but I can't stop worrying about sae ron. If only she knew why all of this was happening.

Flashback

It was after school and that day i decided to walk home. I was pretty much enjoying watching some cute little kids playing in the park but something else caught my eye.
It was chaeyoung spying on jimin and saeron who were together. My heart shattered a bit seeing them.

I decided to see what chaeyoung was up to , just incase she was trying to assassinate them or something .

Suddenly i heard her saying " he wont be yours for long sae ron" . My heart skipped a bit. What did she mean??

I went up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders tightly.

"What do you mean by that?!?" I yelled at her.
She looked shocked but suddenly her face changed. She started laughing.

"Omg you've got to be kidding me right? You like her too?" Chaeyoung smiled. If I wasn't a boy I would've already bitch slap that smile off her face.

"Why do you care so much?" I gritted my teeth.

"Because i want to offer you something you cant resist." She grinned.

Present.

I shook that thought out of my head. What was happening to me? These thoughts were really crushing me.

I finally arrived and saw rapmon already waiting for me, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. To be honest rapmon sometimes can really be a scary guy but i dont really mind since it's his cold attitude that keeps the group together. Without rapmon i dont think our group would last long.

" you're here." Rapmon voiced out as he stood properly still crossing his arms.

"Yeah im here" i said, trying not to show how intimidated i was.

Rapmon stepped closer to me and i swear it felt like he was gonna punch me but i was wrong.

He stood in front of me with sad eyes smiling softly. I was confused.

" tae, i know this isn't the real you and i know it, I've known you for how long. I know you wouldn't suddenly date a girl you don't like without a reason." He spoke.

My mouth opened to say something but nothing really came out.

" but please promise me that whatever you do don't get yourself hurt. I know love hurts bro but don't go hurting because of it. You need to learn to love yourself." He continued.

That was one thing i liked about rapmon. He gave the right advice to people and it really helped.

"Hyung, i did something really bad. What should i d-do?" I choked on my words. I couldn't hold it any longer.

"What do you mean?" Rapmon looked at me with cold eyes.

" I-I sorta made a deal with chaeyoung." I whispered but loud enough for him to hear me.

"You what?! " his eyes widened. Rapmon knew that chaeyoung wasn't someone you could mess around with and most people that got involved with either got killed or seriously wounded. Physically and mentally.

"I caught her spying on jimin and saeron and i heard her say something about stealing jimin from sae ron and i confronted her, and instead of running away, she made me a deal. If i pretend to be her boyfriend, she wouldn't hurt sae ron." I confessed. It was actually relieving.

Rapmon stayed quiet for a while. Usually when he does this , he's thinking.

" what's in it for her?" Rapmon asked.

"She said she wanted to get back at jin for breaking up with her." I told rapmon.

"I don't think that's the only reason tae. I think there's something fishy going on here." Rapmon said.

I had to agree with him. Even i was a little startled when she came to our table at lunch. What is she planning?

-

Sae ron's POV

I couldn't freakin believe it! Taehyung just got me so mad after i saw him and chaeyoung. I swear if i see him im gonna strangle him.

I plopped myself on my bed face down. Being angry was just so tiring.
I turned myself around when i heard some pebbles being thrown at my window. I slowly walked to the window to see who it was and thankfully it was just jimin.

I opened my window to let him in.
" yahh can you quit scaring people like that?" I frowned.

" you get scared so easily" jimin chuckled as he sat on my bed.

"What brings you here ?" I asked while sitting down next to him.

"Just to see my girlfriend . That's all" he smiled at me with his now puffy cheeks that were a light shade of pink due to climbing up my window. That was the smile that captured my heart.

" ouhhh really?" I snickered. I decided to play with him a little.
" and when did we become official mr park jimin?" I said to his face.

He chuckled." Since I confessed and when did you become so daring?" He raised one of his eyebrow while smiling acting like he just won.

"Ever since you came into my life" i laughed and he looked defeated.

"Hey, that hurt." He said with puppy eyes, putting his hand over his heart.

I laughed." I never said it was a bad thing did i?" I smiled and embraced him in a hug.

He smiled , hugging back tightly.
"Thank you for loving me jimin" i said as i buried my face in his neck, hugging him like there was no tomorrow.

" and thank you, sae ron, for existing " he replied.

A/N
hope you enjoy this chapter and dont forget to vote😘
감사합니다