Chapter 26

There he was, lying down on the white hospital bed, looking weak but peaceful at the same time. I sat beside him holding his cold hands, warming them with mine.

" it's okay jimin, you're gonna get better. I know you are and I will always believe it so please wake up" i was on the urge to cry but i fought back the tears. I needed to stay strong. I needed to stay strong for jimin.

Just then, the door opened and there stood rapmon with the rest of the members including taehyung. Rapmon walked over to the bed and put his hand on my shoulder. Comforting me.

"What did the doctor say?"  He asked me.

"They said he hit his head pretty badly , so they don't know when he's gonna wake up." I looked at sleeping jimin and smiled softly.

"How did this happen?" Suga asked.

I hesitated to tell him but i guess they had the right to know so i told them everything. From when we arrived until jimin became like that. I looked at them who were shocked to hear the news. Rapmon on the other hand looked frustrated.

"Namjoon, me and hoseok are gonna get some fresh air" suga told him trying to pull himself together.

Namjoon? Hoseok? Is that their real names or something.

"Namjoon?" I whispered but i guess was loud enough for rapmon to hear.

"What?" He looked at me.

" is that your real name?" I asked him.

He chuckled. " of course , did you really think that my real name was rapmon?" He smiled at me, showing off his dimples.

I was confused. " i never knew that " i said.

" because you never asked. Since you know now, just call me namjoon. Ouh and if you like just call those to yoongi and hoseok." He said at he pointed to jhope and suga who were waiting outside.

"Okay, i think namjoon sounds better" i smiled . He smiled back and we started talking.

-

-

It's the fourth day jimin's been in a coma and pretty much lived at the hospital. Of course i told my mom who was worried sick. I went back home to grab some of my things and headed back to the hospital.

When i opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. Jimin was sitting on the hospital taking some medication from the nurse. Tears were threatening to fall but i held back.

"Jimin!" I ran to him and hugged him tightly . It was one of the happiest moments in my life.

"Umm.. excuse me, but who are you and why are you hugging me?" Jimin pushed me off him, looking at me like im some kind of crazy pervert.

I scoffed." Come on jimin, don't play with me. How can you not remember me?" I half smiled scared that what he was true.

" how do you even know my name? Please get out of my room" he said coldly. Tears started pouring down .

"I-I ....." the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. Suddenly namjoon came barging in looking exhausted.

"Sae ron I wa-" he stopped in mid sentence.

" sae ron i ... i tried looking for you, but I couldn't find you to tell the news." Namjoon looked devastated.

"W-what n-news?" I stuttered choking on my breath.

Instead of listening to the news, namjoon walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

" im sorry sae ron ahh but the doctor told me jimin has temporary amnesia. He doesn't remember some people that he met this year." He whispered in my ear which caused me to bawl my eyes out.

Jimin just sat there on the hospital bed, looking confused, what on earth was happening.
I let go of namjoon who looked sorry for me. I grabbed my bag and before i walked out, i said to jimin.

" It was nice meeting you park jimin ssi" i said with a broken voice and bowed to him before leaving.

I walked out and bumped into taehyung, yoongi and hoseok.
They could tell something was about wrong. Of course they could, my eyes were red and my nose was stuffy. Taehyung looked at me and it seemed like he wanted to say something but i guess he just held back.

I walked out the hospital and decided to walk home and i guess the clouds were sad as well because it rained heavily, just like the tears that were rolling down my face. I never knew it would end up like this. Me, walking in the rain after getting my heart broken.

I started reminiscing.

Flashback.

"Please..... sae ron ... stay with me.." he whispered. I looked up to see his head bleeding.

He needs me and i need him. He's just like this because he hit his head so this isn't the real him. My hopes for getting jimin back were getting higher.

"I can wait for you jimin , even if it takes 100 years" i whispered , closed my eyes and looked up. Letting the cold raindrops fall on my bare skin.

" i will wait."