Chapter 38

I froze. What did he mean by that?

"O-Okay , I'll t-try." I stuttered a bit

Suddenly yoongi came out from the hospital room and interrupted the whole situation. I was about to curse at him but was suddenly cut off.

" he's awake. Namjoon's awake!" He cried happily.

Me and jimin stood up immediately and entered the room.

"I guess I have to wait again." I mumbled to myself.

Jimin rushed over to b and tears started flowing down his cheeks.
"Im sorry hyung, all of this happened because if me!" He tried hard to not yell but I guess everyone in the room heard.

"W-What are you talking about jimin ah?"
Yoongi asked suspiciously.

"Hey, it's not your fault. Everything happens for a reason and this time, you're not the reason." Namjoon tried his best to cheer up jimin.

" did you not hear my question jimin?!?" Yoongi suddenly raised his voice.

All eyes were on him.

" I asked what the hell is going on here." He continued.

One side of me wanted to slap yoongi really hard for yelling at someone who's already upset for who knows what, but on the other hand I can't wait to hear the answer to the question that I've been longing for ages.

Jimin looked shocked but a little calm at the same time. He was pretty hard to read so that just made the situation a whole lot worser.

Jimin turned to namjoon and with a pity look on his face, namjoon just nodded his head to jimin, probably indicating to tell us something.

Jimin turned back around and faced all of us. Yoongi and hoseok sat on the couch near the bed and i just stood against the wall near the door.

Jimin sighed and turned to all of us.
" before coming to Seoul , I was part of a group that are hired to assassinate people and  although I was still in my teens , I was one of the best But everything changed when I found out their secret and that's why I ran off to seoul to start a normal life and I ended up in our school.
I found good friends but what I didn't know was that my boss had a daughter."
He stopped.

"Daughter?" Hoseok was still confused.

" chaeyoung." Jimin said.

Everyone except taehyung, jimin , namjoon and I were surprised.

" I guess she told her father that she found me and at first I thought she bothered sae ron because of jin, but I guess I was wrong . After she knew I was with sae ron, she used her to get to me but since sae ron actually put up a fight she decided to get namjoon hyung to get through to me since he was the only one that knew."

" and the reason why I've been looking tired and not coming to school is because they've been blackmailing me."
Jimin continued.

"Blackmail you? About what?" I questioned.

" they want me back."

-

i decided to head home early from the hospital to let the boys have their time together and also because I've been neglecting my mom these days. Well not really.

She's been working overtime these past few weeks to get her mind off everything that's going ever since I told her about seeing dad. I didn't tell her I met him though, it might make everything go worse.

Before I could enter my house I heard a woman screaming.

"Saeron! Anybody please help me! Ple-" I immediately recognized that voice.

" no, no , no please not mom. Please." I whispered to myself hoping my words would come true.

I rushed in only to find my mom laying on the floor with a knife stabbed into her chest.

Tears blurred my vision and my head started becoming fuzzy. This couldn't be happening right?
This isn't happening, I keep telling myself that, but It didn't seem to sink in. All I could think about is my mothers lifeless body lying on the ground with blood oozing out, eyes open.

I walked over to her touching the wall as support due my shaking legs. As I reached her I kneeled down only to find myself  bawling my eyes out. What did she do to deserve this horrible fate? I shakily ran my hand down her eyes, closing them.

"O-ommaa......" I cried.
All my mother wanted was to have a perfectly normal happy life but everything that was happening was the complete opposite. She worked her ass off to feed me, to raise me, to support me, because all she wanted was for me to be happy and me, not even thinking about her happiness foolishly ignored all her problems that she was facing.
Now, all she do right now is rest in peace while it's my turn to suffer because everything that's happening is my fault.
If I wasn't her daughter, If I wasn't related to her my anyway, If I didn't exist, none of this would've happened to her.

I crawled to the corner of the living room , hugging my knees tightly with tears that don't seem to want to stop and me just staring at my now dead mother.

My dead mother