Chapter 50

Before I opened my mouth to say anything, Jin slammed the room door open looking exhausted.

" ambulance..... here...." he said as he panted heavily , bending down and putting his hands on his knees.

Jimin nodded and I stayed there quietly, afraid that If I open my mouth something unfortunate is going to happen.

Suddenly a flashing red light could be seen from outside the motel and in cane around three men in a paramedics uniform.

As two men carried Namjoon into the ambulance, one man stayed talking to jimin and although I really shouldn't be thinking about eavesdropping at a time like this, but I really couldn't help but eavesdrop what they were saying. Plus, Jimin didn't really explain to me what had happened to namjoon anyways.

As unnoticeable as I could, I stepped a few meters towards Jimin and the paramedic who he was talking to and decided to pick a magazine that was on table for good measure. You know , so he wouldn't suspect me and pathetic as It sounds , I leaned against the wall and opened the magazine.

" It was a clear shot. " Jimin started.

" I was supposed to get hit, but he jumped infront of me and took the bullet for me."

My eyes widened. Namjoon was on the urge of dying because he took a bullet ?
He saved Jimin. He saved me from despair and depression , but now he's going through all the pain because of it.

As I was too busy going through my thoughts, I just realised that Jimin wasn't there anymore but next to me.

I quickly put down the magazine and smiled to him like a sweet little guardian angel which caused him to chuckle.

He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall next to me.

" had fun listening? " he raised an eyebrow at me as a smirk made its way to his face.

I froze , not knowing what to do. Now he's definitely gonna think I'm some kind of psychotic obsessed girlfriend that invades every single space bubble her boyfriend has.

But how did he know in the first place?

" first of all, I had no idea that you were into that." Jimin said as he pointed to the magazine that I was holding .

Puzzled, I looked down at the magazine and realise it was a playboy magazine which made my face go all red.

" and second, people don't read them upside down." Jimin just stated as he looked at me like I was telling lies and he already knew I was.

I slowly turned to look up at him with my puffy red cheeks totally making me look like some kind of tomato. No, a ketchup bottle.

He chuckled at my reaction and pecked me on the lips. Just how many times does this person have to surprise me in one day? My tension was instantly released and I gave him a soft smile.

Jimin put his hands on my shoulders and gazed into my eyes.
"Look, I know you have more than 100 things on your mind , but could you wait until everything is settled? I'll explain everything to you later on. Could you do that for me?" He gave me a guilty look and that immediately softened my heart.

I nodded and gave him one of my most generous smiles.
" just take your time. Tell me when you're ready."

His faced lit up at my words and hugged me tight.

" I love you so much, and no matter how much things I say, there's no words that can express my love for you." My heart melted at his words.

" All I can tell you right now is that I owe kim namjoon my life, If it weren't for him.... I wouldn't be here." Jimin released from and I could definitely see tears brimming but he turned around too quickly.

" Jin will take you back to our house , I need to check namjoon at the hospital and see if his surgery goes well...

For now, bye sae ron.." he said and headed out the door, leaving it partially opened.

I saw him talking to jin about a few things and jin just nodded at everything he said.
After a few minutes, jin entered the room and grabbed a few things before signaling me to bring my stuff which was hardly anything.

After closing the door behind us , jin hugged me and whispered something to me.

" It's finally over sae ron... we made it. We actually made it through all this." He said with tears brimming min his eyes.

I guess it was something that jimin told him that made him say this. Whatever it is, I'm sure it was good news.

We rushed into the car and jin started the engine.

Jin turned to me and nodded, smiling as I did the same. He turned on the headlights and sped off to our destination.

A/N
Heyyyyy
Sorry I haven't been updating lately😭
I am literally buried in piles of school work so I'm really sorry if I update late.😭❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment!💞💕