Chapter 36

I woke up the next day to a terrible headache.

"Urgh.. i guess this is what overthinking does to you." I winced at the pain in my head. I sat up on my bed and looked at the clock which was now showing 6:30 am.

" i guess another day of going to school early." I sighed and headed to the bathroom to get ready knowing that going back to sleep wasn't an option.

-

I entered school and like always it was like a ghost town except with a few students lingering here and there since it was way to early for school. I headed up the stairs and entered my classroom and just as i thought taehyung was already in there sleeping. Typical taehyung. I smiled softly.

I sat down in my seat and opened my books, something I wouldn't usually do but i needed to distract myself. Just then i heard a voice.

"Sae ron?" I heard taehyung saying my name as soon as he woke up and to be honest he looked incredibly cute.
I giggled.

"Yes. That will be me taehyung ssi." I smiled.

He gave me his famous box smile but suddenly it faded.

"Sae ron ah.." he called me softly.

"Hmm?.."

" are you and jimin fighting or something?" He asked me seriously.

"N-No . Why ask?" I lied.

He sighed.
" then there must be a problem with him. He looks so freakin pale like a vampire , i noticed he's gotten a lot skinnier and he keeps saying he misses you." Taehyung looked down at his fingers.

My heart soften immediately at the sound of jimin's name. I didn't mean to get into a fight with him , just a little misunderstanding. The guilt built up in me. Did he really become like that because of me?

"Oh r-really?" I stuttered a bit.( uy
"Do you think he's gonna come to school today?" I asked taehyung.

He shrugged." It depends on his mood really, but i think he will come today."

I nodded and continued to do my work before thanking taehyung for the info.

-

I guess taehyung was right, jimin did come to school today and i was happy but he didn't look happy.

[lunch break]

I wanted to talk to jimin but he walked of the class before i could even say anything but he went the complete different direction from where the cafeteria was. Weird. I decided to follow him , not like im some creepy stalker or something but just in case.

He walked out of the building and headed to the garden the place where i would normally sit . Of course i kept my distance from so he didn't catch me so i stayed hidden behind a vending machine near the stairs garden. It was a pretty good hiding spot too. After adjusting my hiding place something caught my eye. It seemed like someone was heading towards jimin's place .

I looked a bit closer to make out the face of the person and to my surprise it was chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung?" I muttered to myself , and confused.

-What was he doing meeting chaeyoung?
I shook that thought out of head and focused back to their little 'meeting'.
It seemed like chaeyoung handed some kind of envelope to jimin and smirked before she left him looking frustrated. He sat down on the bench with his head in his hands.

I stood up from my hiding place and headed over to the garden and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Jimin? Are you alright?" I asked softly .

He was shocked to see me just by the look on his face. He was pretty easy to read once you know him.

"O-oh sae ron ah. I-Im fine. " he answered and patting the seat next to him signaling me to sit down. I Walked around the bench and sat down.

I wanted to ask him so much about what chaeyoung had given to him but i figured it wasn't the best idea since he looked pretty frustrated just now, so i changed the topic to the main reason why i wanted to talk to him in the first place.

" I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to raise my voice like that at you , i was just so stressed out ." I said softly as he looked me in the eyes.

He just smiled and pulled me into a hug, which was just what i needed these past few days. I took this time to inhale his addicting sense that makes me crazy before he released me.

"Stressed out about what?" He questioned feeling confused.

Should I tell him?
If we are to be trustful people to each other, i guess i should just come clean.

"W-well do you remember chan sung oppa?" I asked him first.

He thought for a bit .
"Ouh! I remember, your long lost brother right?"

I chuckled a bit ." Yeah that one."

"What about him?"

"Well, a few days ago i went to visit him at the hospital but when i arrived the lady at the receptionist counter said he already passed away ." I explained.

Jimin just looked a mixture of surprised, worried and anger. It was a weird look but understandable.

" but the worst thing was ....... h-he.." i started choking on my own words.
Jimin understood immediately and calmed me down by holding my hand .
I took a deep breath.

" his cause of death wasn't cancer, it was poison." I continued.

Jimin looked shocked. He opened his mouth to say something but ended up not saying anything.

"I'm just so sorry sae ron ah, not just for your brother but for you as well. I left you to bear it all alone, what kind of person am i?" He looked down, still holding my hand.

I used my finger to lift up his chin making him face to face with me.

"Don't ever say that, I know you must have some kind of reason because i know you wouldn't just abandon me like that and for your information you're the cutest most hottest person I've ever met." I smiled.

Suddenly there was a sparkle in his eyes.
"Hottest?" He raised an eyebrow , smirking at me.

I blushed and hit him playfully.
"Yahhh!! Did you have to ruin the moment with your perverted mind?" I laughed.

"Hey, you started it first!" He answered back while smiling.

His beautiful smile, making his cheeks so squishy and his eyes turn into a crescent moon. The smile that i will never get tired of looking at