Make It Real - Chp 29 [Erin]

“Guess what I got! Guess what I got! Guess!” I demanded jumping up and down at the doorway before Eli could even properly open the door.

He looked at me bemused “Drugs?”

I whacked him laughing “God no!” I cried “Keeping guessing!” I insisted, my smile only growing more and more.

Eli chuckled “I have no idea.” He shrugged.

I puffed at his lame attempts before grabbing his hand “C’mon.” I murmured eagerly tugging him towards my room “You’re the first person who’s going to see.”

“Should I be worried?” he asked hesitantly.

I laughed “Is someone scared?” I taunted over my shoulder as I kicked the door.

“No- what the....” he trailed off startled and slightly scared as my new friend began yapping and dancing all around and in between Eli’s legs.

“Isn’t he adorable?” I cooed giggling as I crouched down to scoop him up “Eli I’d like you to meet my baby, Alekay.” I introduced brightly as I turned Alekay to face Eli.

Eli chuckled “He’s so cute.” He murmured stroking him behind the ear “Where did you get him?” he asked looking up at me.

I smiled brightly “The lady I did some photos for her show dog gave him to me, for free, she breeds them”

Eli nodded “And you haven’t told your parents?”

I chewed nervously on my lower lip giving him a sheepish grin “I don't want them to say no.” I pouted.

“And if they do?” he questioned, amused.

I pursed my lips before my eyes brightened “If they say no he can live with you!” I thought excitedly, the plan making sense.

Eli’s eyes bugged “W-what?” he spluttered.

“Oh come on Li, your mum loves dogs.” I insisted eagerly.

Eli shook his head “Yeah but....”

I pouted “It’d be for me.....” I trailed off giving him my own puppy dog look “Could you do it, for me?”

Eli moaned, busted “I’d do anything for you.”

I squealed “Yay!” I clapped my hands eagerly “Alekay I want you to meet your daddy.” I cooed, giving Eli a cheeky grin.

I handed him over to Li who couldn’t stay grouchy as a gorgeous smile lit up his face “Where did you get the name Alekay from?” he asked, scratching behind his ear.

I smiled shrugging “Remember I coned you into going to the movies with me to watching Madagascar 2?” I asked happily, remembering that amazing day, I had used the puppy dog look that day too.

Eli nodded chuckling “We were the only people over ten in there.” He mused smiling.

I nodded “Well, I got Alekay from Alex the Lions real name.” I explained happily, thinking back to that amazing day and how the thought of that name bought back such amazing memories, it was one of the rare moments where it was just the two of us and no one else.