Make It Real - Chp 11 [Erin]

“Is this better than the Giant Drop?” he murmured behind me.

We’d been at the amusement parks on our vacation, and after Eli had realized that heights and amusement park rides certainly weren’t my thing we had snuck out. That was how fifteen minutes later we found ourselves at a secluded look out place right on the beach.

“It’s beautiful, absolutely stunning.” I breathed watching the sun dance on the water and the waves crash on the rocks, the waters color looking more crystal blue than I had ever seen before.

“That’s great.” He murmured softly.

“Mmmm,” I agreed “I’ve never felt so happy….and just peaceful.” I murmured softly, thinking if I spoke any louder the moment would be ruined. “Is that crazy Li?” I asked looking over my shoulder to catch his gaze, his eyes already on me.

“I feel the exact same way,” he murmured softly “I think we should document such a beautiful experience.” He murmured softly.

I turned around fully to him raising my brow “You do? How?”

Eli walked towards me pulling out a camera before tugging me towards him, smiling and laughing he took a shot of the two of us smiling up into the lens.

Pulling away I mused out loud to Eli “Hey, I don’t think we’ve ever had a photo by ourselves like that ever before.” I said as I reflected.

Eli nodded “It will never be the last though.” He murmured softly, reassuringly.

I smiled “Do you promise?” I asked.

Eli smiled “If you build a castle with me in the sand than I promise.”

“Well we better get started on that castle than shouldn’t we?”

                                                 ೋ

“So, did you have a nice chat with Liam?” I asked coyly as we continued our walk down the street walking towards the party that I was certain I could already hear a couple blocks back.

I had promised myself that I wasn’t to tease or laugh at Mel but as soon as she turned beetroot red I couldn’t hold it any more I burst into tears of laughter, tears running down my face at the sight of Mel, the cold hearted bitch blushing. “Oh my god!” I gasped pointing at her.

“Shut up Ez!” she hissed sending me a death glare.

I just laughed harder, the fact that she had been blushing before not the reason why I was laughing now but purely because I couldn’t stop and I was fining myself faced with an onslaught of giggles and laughter. Clutching my chest I tried not to double over more and wiped the tears from my eyes.