1D fever : )

Hayden Joan and I are sunning ourselves by the pool while Zayn and the boys are the venue for this evenings concert doing concert sound checks and pre meet and greets with fans who hold Gold tickets .

We are going to the concert this evening and that includes jules who has never seen them live before .

Instead of standing by the side lines like i usually do when I'm flying solo we are getting a reserved area on the right of the concert hall.

We get ready in the hotel suite before being escorted by not one but two cars to the venue . I'm getting Preston and mark as well as James accompanying me because They don't want to take a chance , they say there are people queuing up since last night in the hopes of getting a glimpse of the boys arriving .

I'm wearing jeans and a T-shirt with long straight hair and wedges while the girls are all dressed up in heels and dresses .

Us girls are having a giggle in the SUV on the way to the venue .

"I swear this is so fucking cool , I feel like royalty " Hayden squeaks and we giggle again .

"Like who needs 3 minders and a back up car just for a concert " she giggles in excitement .

"Trust me , you get used to it in fact so used to it that sometimes you just wish you didn't have to have it . It's not fun all the time . We are in Puerto Rico and I'm in lock down because of 1D " I reply with my tongue in my cheek .

"Your not in lock down Skye " jules says rolling her eyes .

"Yeah but the boys are so I may as well be " I sigh .

"Are we going back stage?" she asks giddily .

"Will we go back stage after the show , its always so busy and crazy back there before a show but if you want to go Preston will take you " I suggest and Preston nods .

"Nah il wait I probably won't even see Niall anyway " she replies quietly .

"Ah yeah Niall eh ? I tease and age sticks her tongue out at my me .

"Nearly there Skye 5 minutes " James says from the front passenger seat and I nod .

"I think we should go in the thru the back just to be safe " mark suggests .

"Well now Hayden you get to go back stage " I giggle as I agree with mark .

"I just love the hype back there before a show " she giggles .

There are 100's of fans queuing to get in as we drive thru the main entrance and already we can hear loud music ripping thru the venue .

The driver takes a sharp right turn and already a few fans start screaming when they see the two SUV 's .

"They probably know its you " Preston laughs and tells the driver to be careful because fans are known to lunge in front of our vehicles .

We are escorted inside the venue via the back entrance and there are some fans screaming at the gates and taking pictures .

I guess they are the unlucky ones who didn't score a ticket so hope to catch a glimpse of the boys instead .

Already it's mayhem in the long wide corridor and james takes a protective stride next to me as we walk .

"I will go find our seats and make sure everything is ok " jules says and Joan agrees to go with her , mark escorts them leaving Hayden and I with James and Preston .

I'm greeted by Sabrina in the hallway who is leading the assistant along after her with a probable iron .

We take a left turn and I see Harry and Liam taking pictures with a couple of fans . Probably got in thru contacts because that always happens .