Check my ride : )

I awoke early at 6 am . It had been a restless night .

I'm standing outside at the pavilion leaning across the fence . I had gone for a walk around the property after breakfast and wound up here at this spot .

I turn to see John still stood at the same spot against the wall like he has been for the last 40 minutes .

I would do anything to get my bike out and blow of steam . I stare out at my so called pavilion in awe ..

"Do you like bikes John ?" I ask randomly and he clears his throat . I guess I'm just looking for somebody to talk to .

"I prefer something a little mainstream .. Like golf " he says with a light laugh.

"Golf is boring .. I never understood it" I reply .

"Golf is Safer if you ask me " he laughs.

"Don't you ever just want to do something mad for a change ?" I ask and turn to him with a curious look .

Zayn is standing with him and I wonder idly how long he's been standing there . He's wearing his navy zip up and jeans , his sleeper earrings are now replaced with black studs and his hair is slightly combed to the side perfectly . I smile widely at him and he walks towards me .

"So what kind of madness to you want to do ? And I mean the safe kind ? " Zayn laughs and wraps his arms around me kissing the top of my head .

I hold my arms around his and lean my head back into his chest .

"My kind of madness is not safe " I smile .

"I had partly guessed " he chuckles .

"Something came this morning well actually two things and I want to show you " he says but he's grinning like a kid so it's not the nasty kind of package .

I look at him curiously and he takes my hand leading us back up to the house .

He Winks at me playfully and He looks excited .

Now I am really intrigued ...

He pulls me forward and places his hands over my eyes ..we are stood outside the games room .

"Zayn what is it " I cry out excitedly and he opens the door walking me in.

He drops his hands from my face and I gasp .

"Zayn it's an 8ft statue of the Incredible Hulk " I say in surprise and he claps his hands excitedly .

"Seriously ?" I ask and he gives me a confused look .

"It's a little creepy " I add and he rolls his eyes . It's just stood in the centre by the back wall . It's huge !

"MARVEL made it for me it's fucken sick . It's custom made , I'm the only person ever to have one " he squeals and I look at with wide eyes .

Is he serious ?

"Here take my picture " he says excitedly handing me his iphone .

Aj and jack are behind me but remain tight lipped thou I can sense there amusement .

- look what came today it's sick , thanks Marvel : ) x -

"We'll I am beginning to think this room is going to look like a toy room soon enough " I say sarcastically looking around at his a few of his bits he's collected over the years and he laughs .

"I love my toys babe " he winks .

I shake my head at his playful ways and I pose for a picture with him next to his big hulk toy .