Busted : )

I'm sat in the kitchen going over some details all day with Ricky for the wedding .

Can't believe it's only 5 weeks away already and Zayn is back in 2 weeks ..

2 more weeks imagine that .. I can't believe how fast this year has flown thou its had its surprises , the good the bad and the ugly ..

I have been busying myself also with the house . Zayn hired a designer to over look it all which is great because we tell him our preferences and ideas and he narrows down the options for us . Zac and I both have been plaguing Zayn with colours , patterns and palettes over email and text .

I wonder did he get the email on the bedside tables ..

My phone rings and pulls me out of my thoughts ..

S- Mr Malik I have been trying to get thru to you with 3 hours

Z- I know babe I couldn't answer I was sleeping I'm so hungover .. how's the studio .. oh i mean house coming along ?

S- Yea I noticed you messed up your lyrics this morning too on the morning show I live streamed it at 6am .

Z- ahhh don't even say it . Wasn't even my line but I put it in there anyway .. Talk about something else pleaaaassseee.

S- haha so back to the house or do you actually mean how is your £100,000 studio looking ? .. -I tease and he laughs .

Z- Bet its coming along nicely just like your £250,000 garden over haul .

S- That is a state of the art garage and yard .. And my love is your money well spent .

We both laugh out loud and Ricky rolls her eyes and boils the kettle .

Z- so what was so important baby when you rang I could barely here your voice message something about a colours .. I swear I have turned you into a monster ..

S- Zayn I text you two colours I wanted you to chose from for our bedroom .

Oh and Zac has always emailed you on the options for the beside tables . I'm thinking the dark grey but I want to hear what you think.

Z- I already looked babe and I told Zac the grey ones too .

S- And the colour ?

Z- you sent me on the same message twice . Send me the second colour .

S- Zayn no I didn't . snap out of tjis hangover because One is starlight and the other is midnight ..

Z- babe there both purple .

S- Zayn ...

Z- babe .. You chose the shade of the purple , it doesn't bother me . I'm happy to help with everything else thou ..

Oh Skye I wish I was there with you I miss you so much . This month has been so slow ..

S- I know ... I miss you too and stop partying before morning shows .

Z- i know .. i have been hearing that ! can i call you back later when I get to bed we can Skype ?

S- ok .. I look forward to it .

Z- me too baby I'm just going to get some dinner ..

S- oh Zayn ..?

Z- yeah ?

S- midnight I choose that one and i love you .

Z- good choice baby . Love you talk soon bye.

"You two make me sick .. I asked Dan for his opinion on wedding favours and he fobbed me off and then there's Zayn getting involved in every little thing " she cries out .. And I laugh out loud .

"You and Dan are in each others faces everyday .. Zayn and I aren't and I guess it's easier .. and Zayn doesn't help with an awful lot actually but i make him ! " i reply and she hands me my tea .

She grabs a big bar of chocolate from the fridge and tosses it up on the Counter . I give her a narrow look.

"What ? I'm a little stressed incase you haven't noticed " She says sighing heavily and then she starts stuffing her face ..

"Yea keep eating that and and you won't fit in your dress " I reply and she rolls her eyes before giving in .

"I need to distress .. How about we smoke a joint and watch a movie with Christian bale ?" she asks and my head shoots up .

"Ricky I don't smoke marajuna " I reply appalled .

"Shut up Skye and go get it ..it's under your bed in the blue box " She snaps but she's amused .

"And how do you know that ?" I ask with wide eyes .

"Dan and Zayn had that box out here in the kitchen one night when you were Christmas shopping with mom and that's the box I gifted your Burberry scarf in 2 years ago for your birthday .. " She replies with a cocked eye brow ..

"Ricky Its Zayn's" I point out and to be honest I'm in a little panic .

"Zayn malik stores his weed in our house .. Funny that he said it was yours " she replies with a crooked smile .

"I don't do it all the time .. It's just .."-

"Yea I know .. He told me " she replies like its nothing .

"Damn Zayn .. " I snap and get up but I turn to her at the door and we laugh out loud .

What the hell was Zayn doing with that in the kitchen ..? What if we had walked in .! I Don't want my mother or my sister knowing about my extra curricular activities .

-way to go telling my sister I smoke weed ? -

- your sister does too ; P x -

Ahhhhh I knew I hadn't gone thru that 50 bag that fast I couldn't have because I only had 2 in the last 3 weeks and its half empty ..

Oh I'm gonna pull her up on that ! It would my pleasure ..!!!

Ricky and I are sat in the sitting room having a giggle and watching the dark night . She mutes the tv suddenly and turns to face me .

"What .. ?" I ask

"Skye .. Your ok aren't you ?" she asks with concern

"Yea .. Why ?" I reply confused

"Im here if you want to talk you know that don't you ?" she smiles .

"Ricky don't be going all sentimental on me now ! It's a bag of weed its hardly Prozac " I snap at her

"I just putting it out there " she replies holding her hands up in her defence .

Suddenly a smile a appears on her lips.

"Your stoned you dork " I laugh and hit her with the cushion across the head .

We both laugh out loud and she unmutes the tv .

It's good to see Ricky enjoy herself again because have you ever heard the expression 'bridezilla'? ..

Well Ricky lives up to the expression ..

A/n I do not condone drug use but it is I'm my story and if you are uncomfortable you can skip I will be referring to drug/sex as explicit at the top of chapters if needed .