New york delights : )

I'm in Macy's across town launching the Adidas campaign while the boys are doing a variety show performance on the other side . It's a bit hectic of late but whilst we're all in town ..

I'm not complaining that I'm working or that I get to do it all while being with Zayn but that's just the point ..

Yeah ok we have had 12 weeks off and now it's back to work but it would be nice to do something fun while here in New York besides work - hotel - work .

Luckily for me I'm done and dusted in two hours at Macy's but then I'm whisked away to the four seasons for a meeting with my American team who have flown here from LA this morning to meet with me personally .

They have some cool projects in the mix for me while I'm pregnant including one which is scouting for new female talent around England when I get back . It's still a project in the works but I'm on board 100% .

I'm back the the hotel before the boys so I shower and dress to get out of my Adidas attire from the launch .

I'm wearing my jeans , punk blazer and heels . I'm too lazy to do anything with my hair so I throw it up in a high top messy bun and damp minimal makeup on my face . I'm just to lazy bottom line but I want Craig and jules to take me to a the juice bar on 9th street so I can get my New York fix .

A mango supreme from Java juices on 8th street .

Jules orders us the juices while I wait in the car with Craig . From the corner of my eye I see a magazine stand with various varieties .

But yet there I am on the front page amongst many ..

"Grab that mag " I shout out to jules who's already struggling with the juices in her hand ...

-------------

I tear up to the hotel room whilst still reading the article .. I'm struggling to manage both but the juice is too damn good and this article is a mind blow .

"Where were you " Zayn asks when I storm in the door my eyes still glued to the magazine .

"Getting a juice .. " I reply absentmindedly before scoffing at the article .

"What is it ?" he asks looking at the magazine ..

I close it and toss it on the coffee table crying out a frustrated grunt ..

"Skylar Carmichael struggles ...- you know you shouldn't read these bullshit pap mags , there only out to make money babe , none of us do " he says in an aggravated tone waving the magazine in the air .

"Turn to page 3 " I scoff sitting on the arm of the sofa draining the last of my juice throw the narrow straw . It makes a slurping noise and Zayn gives me a short look .

"Why does everybody hate me - ... Skye that's a bullshit Story " He snaps closing the magazine again without reading it further . He throws it under the coffee table out of sight .

"Have you eaten ?" he asks dismissing the article competent and I think that's the end to that discussion .

"Yeah .. Too much actually " I reply with a light laugh .

"Well I got two front row seats for the bulls V nicks game soon and I'm looking for a plus one " he chants waving the tickets in front of my face .

He's already cheered up and his excitement is contagious .

"Well i guess I could go " I reply biting my lip to hide my excitement ..

"That's my girl " he smiles wrapping his arms around me hugging me tightly ....