Who do you think you are ?

I'm sat in the kitchen drinking tea with Mary while ghost plays around my feet.

Zayn is in his art room leaving off steam no doubt . He's still pissed over last night and won't answer his phone to his manager .

Mary and I are chatting randomly about the sudden change in the weather when suddenly

There's commotion out side in the hall. Mary and I exchange looks .

"Who's that ?" she asks and I grab ghost hauling him up into my arms .

Jack is standing at the door with two police officers who are arguing to come in. I freeze there and my eyes go wide .

"What's going on what's happened ?" I ask in a hurry .

Something's happened I know it .

"Can we step inside please Ms Carmicheal " One officer asks but the way jack looks at me makes me stop in my tracks .

"What's going on ?" I ask my breathing already spiking , I feel like my heart is about up jump out of my chest with fear .

"It's about Zayn and the apparent assault last night " jack replies bitterly and my fears just take over .

"Its about last night ?" I ask running to the door with ghost still in my arms , paps are already lined up outside and John is by the gate trying to get rid of them .

"Why are you doing this , please go away ! " I plead and they hang there heads .

"Where is he " one officer asks regretfully .

"He's not here " I reply firmly .

"That's a crime , withholding information Ms Carmicheal " the officer points out .

"Well is he under arrest ?" I point out equally as dense as he just had .

"Charges may be laid , but yes for the moment he is but first we must get his side of the story" he replies .

"And me , ask me il tell you what happened , you can't arrest him do you know who he is ? This will ruin us " I scream but

Suddenly they push jack aside and step in . Jack closes the door as to not make a scene for the awaiting waiting for there juicy headline .

"Il give you one more chance Ms " he warns .

"You can't do this . He bullied me for crying out loud " I shout .

"You've got to be fucken kidding me " Zayn breaths out and suddenly he's standing behind me in the hall . I turn slowly to see him leaning casually against the wall , his arms folded across his chest .

"Let me guess he's doing me for assault but he will drop the charges at a price .. " Zayn scoffs before his eyes lay on mine .

"Zayn please tell them .. He can't do that " I beg handing Mary the pup while I wrap myself around him pulling at his hoodie .

"Il come down to the station but your not putting cuffs on me not when there's a circus going on outside " Zayn warns .

"Arrest me at the station formally don't do this here and now please " Zayn pleads quietly adverting his eyes to me . The other police officer gives him the nod .

"If you come peacefully , we just want to get your side mate that's all but you know how this goes " The officer explains .

Zayn nods flenching his eyes closed for a second .

"Zayn please tell them , tell them they can't do this . They assaulted me " I shout shaking him back and fourth.

"How much to make this go away.?" I scream pleading with the officers but they shake there heads .