Dinner at twilight

This evening we are having dinner as a group and it is Liam who is booking it thou it's on the resort ,

we think it would be good for all of us to dine together tonight which usually doesn't happen during RnR because each person does there own thing but then again being here where the fans are crazy knowing the boys are in town we are still restricted to the resort .

I'm in our room doing my hair curling it tight for a change when Zayn comes in holding a bottle of bud .

He's dressed in blue shirt, jeans and boots , he takes my breath away .

"Babe have you seen my watch the Rolex you bought me ?" he asks as he scans the room .

"It's in the top drawer of your night stand " I reply absentmindedly as I start on my make up .

"You look pretty " he smiles and wraps his arms around my shoulders as he squats beside me .

I'm wearing a short peach dolly dress with my flats sandals .

"Thank you " i reply and I smile back at his reflection .

"You don't need make up , your very pretty " he says and kisses my cheek .

"And you don't need all that gel in your hair " I tease back and I stick out my tongue at him .

"Your a smart ass " he laughs .

"Ah Zayn quick " I gasp and I pull his hand to my belly where I feel one of the twins twitching ..

"That's cute .. I can't wait until they are here " he laughs ..

Suddenly he grabs my face in his hands and turns my head to face him his .

"Skye I promise to always look after you and the babies . You come first always , I never wanted more until I met you " he says and he presses his lips to mine before kissing the ring on my left hand .

"Zayn I know you will , but you don't have to feel guilty about last night I know why you did it" I reply pressing my forehead to his and breathing in his intoxicating mint scent on his breath .

"I love you so much " he whispers as he runs his thumb over my bottom lip.

"I love you too ... Now go and let me finish getting ready " I giggle , I push him away and he falls backwards onto the floor .

I laugh out loud ..

"If you weren't pregnant I would pull you down here too so id stop laughing if I were you " he teases before he gets up .

"I know you would , now hand me the locket on the night stand " I reply as I apply my nude lippie .

He comes up behind holding out the locket and I lift my hair up as it clips it on for me . He looks pleased with himself and a little smug if I'm honest.

"I really do love it but you don't always have to buy me gifts " I smile .

He kisses the top of my head before smiling back at my reflection in the mirror ...

"I want to .. So get used to it " he smiles ..

"You guys ready ?" Liam calls out from behind the door startling us .

"Yeah two seconds mate" Zayn shouts back and I get up to grab my purse .

"You look beautiful " he says and we exchange light kisses for a moment before he takes my hand to lead us back out to the boys .

Harry slides past Zayn and they fist bump each other .

I give Zayn a sideways glance and he bear hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek sloppily .