'This is us '

Tonight is all about Zayn and the boys. It's there movie premiere and also the first time we all get to see it fully edited and ready for theatres .

Tonight is all about Zayn and he needs my full support along with his mom and family who are travelling up from Bradford to attend it with us .

My mom and Dad are going too seeing as my mom worked on some of the design aspects of the movie , and Ruby is going as special guest of Harry's unknowingly but the fans have there theories around that .

I'm still in my bedroom getting ready with Ruby getting the full VIP treatment . Zayn shouted Ruby her Versace dress seeing as she had a birthday coming up and she looks like a princess,

He's amazing isn't he ?

I'm wearing a backless cut off cream fitted floor length McQueen dress . It has a lace overlay with tiny white pearls incrypted into the loops of lace . It's so beautifully sculpted and fits around my small bump perfectly .

It was only chosen the day before yesterday but I know when Shelley my stylist bought it by with some others that it was definitely the one .

My Sandles are jewelled but you can't see them and my hair is down in perfectly sculpted waves leaving the front piece of my hair in a plate that overlaps over my forehead .

With my simple but elegant make up I feel a little mid- evil . It's simple but elegant and I can't wait to walk the carpet in it.

When I ask Shelley on jewellery advice she fobs me off and instead fumbles around Ruby but I can't help the crooked look her and Ruby exchange , thou it lasted only a mere second .

I'm in the trophy room rumbling through my jewellery in the safe draws in the display island when a familiar face comes in .

"Hey beautiful " he smiles .

"Hey .. You look handsome " I breath out in awe at him . He's taken me by surprise , dressed in a clean cut black suit but he's kept the scruffy undergrown beard .. But I love it .

"You look incredible " he says shaking his head like he's in disbelief . I Blush under his strong hold over me and He smiles at me devilishly before moving towards me .

"What are you doing ?" he asks coming behind me and peeking his head into the drawer . His body is flush with mine and I can smell that all to familiar scent of Cologne , but it's different .

"I'm looking for a bracelet and earrings .. " I reply absentmindedly and fumble thru more blue clad velvet boxes .

"And I'm looking for a watch " he replies placing a red Cartier box on the glass table top casually . I turn to him in surprise and he smirks .

"For me ?" I ask excitedly and he nods. Inside the box are pink diamond drop earrings .

"Oh wow .. Oh my god .. I just -

"Just put them on " he laughs .

"How did you know ?" I ask putting on the earrings carefully .

"I saw the dress .. And I knew you would love these " he replies sweetly .

"And I know you so well " he smiles proudly .

"Well in that case " I reply just as proudly , i reach my hand into the safe and I pull out something for him too .

"Because its your special night and your very special to me .. To us " I smile holding up a old Rolex box . His eyes go wide in surprise and I can't help notice the glint in his eyes , I have taken him by totally surprise .